Boyfriends birthday! Help!

My bf is turning 23 on Friday and I still have no idea what to get him!!!

He's pretty much into cars (he has a scooby) and xbox! He has all the xbox games he wants though, and I can't afford something to go in/on his car... So I'm stuck!

I don't want to spend too much as we're a bit broke atm, so preferable under £75!

Any ideas?!

Does he have any car stickers/graphics? they dont have to be expensive. I know someone that could have designed something but its too short notice unfortunately but there should be a graphic shops near to you. Or how about a mini fridge to store cold beers in .. guys love that!!

DVD set? any type of genre? or tickets to see a comedian .. or band??

Is there anything specific he would like for his car? you could go halves perhaps .. at least it would be something he wanted.

Hope you find something that he loves!! Good luck

Hello,

What about a book on his car? If he owns an impreza there are loads of manuals and stuff.

What about getting him a super car driving experience?

If you shop around abit u should get it for the price you want :)

xxx

Or a track day which may be cheaper than experience!!

I'd advise looking on Groupon for any offers. You could get him something from there including an experience like driving etc. Look to see if there are any special local deals going on. I've seen some amazing deals on there.

I usually get something unique for my OH and he really likes the thought put into it as it suits him or is something that he needs. Then again, it's nice to give something as a wild card for him to potentially enjoy. Was there anything he had his eye on?

You could always go somewhere special or stay in and have a naughty night. Lovehoney has lots of stuff ideal for that including the monogamy game. It's certainly memorable!

Good luck and let us know if you find something suitable.

I recently got my xbox crazy boyfriend this for his birthday

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Level-Up-Blade-Controller-Storage/dp/B005CT3IT4

He loved it because he can now display all his prized possessions lol

x x x

If I was him I'd rather you spent £75 buying yourself something nice to wear to bed! ;-)

Good luck!

x

have you looked at things like living social, kgb deals, groupon for amy an experince day.

There is also bugagift.com who do unusal pressies at good prices.

buyagift.com even

ive always prefered it if my girlfriend spends money on a nice outfit that makes her feel sexy, which in turns means i get a nice birthday treat that i will remember alot longer than any present.