Bra Fittings

i just hate my body :L they only reason my pic is what it is is because no one on her judges which i love, but im a very unconfiend person :/

Well you look lovely dear :)

thank you B x

Eh, big boobs and a big bum = extremely sexy. Your body is amazing and deserves your appreciation! :)

I used to work for Wonderbra fitting people and honestly it was a surprise if anyone walked in wearing the correct size, so its completely normal.

Still, all it comes down to is how comfortable you feel =)

makes it a nightmare for us guys as well when we're trying to buy a gift - whether everyday wear or sexy.....

I remember taking JJ to 3 stores inc Bravissimo and an independant bridal/coset/lingerie place - all came up with something different. If memory serves the range was 34dd, 34e, 34f and 36 'something'. Having found a couple of makes that fit well i cheat and stick with those otherwise it's a lottery - but as someone mentioned above, even the same makes can change.

@ K..hope you overcome your confidence and learn to accept/like the 'hand' that you've been dealt

That bra looks like a perfect fit! I think bra size is deceptive sometimes! I'm a 32C cup and my boobs are tiny!

since i gave up wearing a bra i havent a clue what size i am, i have to check the i bra i kept for emergencies/ specal occations to find out my size (32D apparently) but i'm not sure if thats accuratew as i removed the underwirs.

also reason for variation is cos you can go up a cup size and down a back size or visa versa and it will still fit so for example a 32D is the same as a 34C or a 30E (or so i've been told)

I got measured at Ann Summers about 5 months ago, they said I was a 32E, I went the other day and the girl asked me what size I was wearing, I told her and she said she could tell straight away that I was in the wrong size.... she measured me and said I was a 34F/34G yet last time they said there was no way i'm a 34F (what I normally am)

Bra's are a mind field..... and I do truly feel sorry for men when trying to buy gifts in this department

Rag doll is correct in saying about going up a back size to come down a cup size and vice versa but i would just make sure the back is comfortable and your boobs arent spilling out over the top!

I do the jump test in the changing room - which is get the bra on and jump up and down for a min - if boobs spill out like crazy - consider a diff size etc. The jump test is like minicking a natural day of running around, bending over etc

x

My sister wears a 28f she orders bra's from Gossard hth. I on other hand stick too bravissimo I too don't look big boobed yet I am with 32g. Even changing styles of bra can be odd x