Bra Fittings

Ok Girls today i had my bra fitting was wearing a 32C and it turned out for me to be a 34DD

MY boobs do not loook anywhere near as big as they said, but i got a second opinon and it turns out they all mesured me 34DD, just dont think they look that big and i swear they are lieing, my boobs make me really unconfindent about them anyway,Has anyone else had this and does anyone else feel like this??

Did you try on different bras in the new size?

Yes, My display picture is my new bra, and its fits prefect i use abit weirded out by it :/ i just can see how ive been wearing a bra complete rong size

Im like that.. on paper i sound like if i run down stairs ill kill myself (28g) to a (30FF)

but cause my backs not massive it looks like a 34DD should i my head

Its all to do with as one goes up another goes down like if your cup size goes up your backsize goes down but the boob is still the same volume :L

If the bras in the new size fit then I wouldn't say that the fitting is wrong. It is shocking how many women are wearing the wrong size & not know about it.

As for not looking as big as they sound, well it all depends on your frame. I am a G cup but because I have a very narrow back, they don't look as big as one might think. I also had a friend who was teeny tiny, barely 5ft & had C cup boobs but because she was so little, on her they looked huge. Bananananananas! summed it up nicely.

New bra is the one in my dp, the women in ann summers took about half an hour to an hour geting everything prefect trying on all different types of bras ect, she said that i am inbetween a DD and an E but mine look tiny, im worried i look all bra no boobs :L :&

Don't worry so much. Based on your display pic, that bra looks like it fits you perfectly.

thank u x

No problem, happy to help :]

I will say that all shops bras are different.

La Senza have recently changed their supplier to a candian company and you find i certain style bras e.g a balconette bra that you will need to go a cup size.

M&S bras tend to be generous in the back. Debenhams however tend to be snug.

Bra shopping can be a nightmare its all about the constant trying on of all the bras in diff sizes to get the perfect fit.

Top tips include centre area of the bra that sits on the breast bone should not gap. Also the when fitting the bra lean forward and jiggle your boobs into the cups for the best fit.

BTW your bra looks stunning x

Yeah Miss T&N got it right but its one of those things everywheres different and im one of those short but small backed with a big cup sizes so its all akward sums, but just try on 32/34/36's and d's dd's and e's and see which one you can jump in wiggle forward and isnt cutting your boob in two :) and never shop in primark :L!

i was wearing a 38D and got measured and turned out im a 36F/FF! i get ovely ones from debenhams that fit perfectly now, always ask the ladies if it fits correctly on me :)

Does anyone else find that if you are 32 or smaller in the back size it's really hard to find above a C in the cup size if you don't want to spend a fortune on bras?

You're just so used to wearing the wrong size that the new bra looks odd to you, that's all. I find it really difficult to find my size in nice bras without spending a fortune, so I usually end up in one that I know is too small -- it can look and feel odd to wear a proper sized one then!

Cat Lady wrote:

Does anyone else find that if you are 32 or smaller in the back size it's really hard to find above a C in the cup size if you don't want to spend a fortune on bras?

Yes! I'm a 28/30 in the back & cannot get bras from anywhere other than bravissimo which are obviously pretty pricey. Such a pain.

Cat Lady wrote:

Yup! try going above a d! 28g's are only cheaper on dodgey sites in sales and well arent ever nice cute ones, jealous my pals a 32b n shes got a super man bra set... id need his cape n the forth road bridge to build one!

My bra is from a bra shop it bristol :L ive done all the giggling ect but nothing seems to work, ive never been more than a 32 and i havent put any weight on ect, just random boob growth i guess :L

its sometimes youve been wearing the wrong size all your life, i thought i was a 32d when i got measured and id put on n lost weight a few times before i got measured just thought it fitted :L!

the only thing i could think of is if i was due on or pregnant (random boob growth ect) , neither of which is true thank god! tbh i hate having boob that big i would love to have 32b with a superman bra tbh i have big boobs and a massive bum so i look horrible :L

id love a bum im a g cup with no arse... litterally i sit on your knee i stab you with my bones :L! your photos not horrible either, and hey im shaped like a lollipop! :L