Bra Sizing For Men

Being a crossdresser and wearing lingerie etc often i have usually always estimated my size when it comes to basques, corsets, dresses etc and worked from there, finding well fitted underwear isnt a problem either. My question is how would i determine the correct size of bra for a comfortable fit? Is there such a thing as a male bra sizing chart?

well assuming you dont have the 'moob' issue youd just really go by the underbust measurement which would be how many inches around the chest area where the bottom of the bra would fit . then you could choose the cup size , A, B C DD ETC .. to suid your desires x

Mr. Loverman wrote:

Being a crossdresser and wearing lingerie etc often i have usually always estimated my size when it comes to basques, corsets, dresses etc and worked from there, finding well fitted underwear isnt a problem either. My question is how would i determine the correct size of bra for a comfortable fit? Is there such a thing as a male bra sizing chart?

Hi Mr Loverman - I have just had a quick look on the net for you and found the following link that I think will help you:

http://www.wikihow.com/Wear-a-Bra-as-a-Male-Crossdresser

Good Luck :) xxx

Scorpius12 wrote:

Mr. Loverman wrote:

Hi Mr Loverman - I have just had a quick look on the net for you and found the following link that I think will help you:

http://www.wikihow.com/Wear-a-Bra-as-a-Male-Crossdresser

Good Luck :) xxx

thanks for the replies, found this site very useful tysm.

Bearing in mind men's proportions are different from womens', I think you should get fitted, at least sometimes, so you can see how different sizes work for you. Bras and pants are relatively straightforward, but basques and full body stuff have to cope with mens' smaller than average hips and larger than average chest, so trying on is often the only way to see how a particular garment works for you.

If you don't mind the returns cycle, buying online can work well too, but help from a skilled fitter is well worth it in my view.

Sizing charts are no bloody use at all in my experience.