Britain's got talent game

Hi all,

After having 2 kids in quick succession, my wife and I are trying to get back into enjoying sex and everything that goes with I'm. I'm very much the dominant one and my wife submissive, but its very much her decision if anything starts or not!

Um thinking of trying to spice up Saturday night with watching Britain's got talent with a submissive undertone. So I'm thinking of writing down rules for Saturday night beforehand so she csn feel more in control.

She loves to have her body teased and once she's warmed up like to be tied up, used toys on her, and only just found out she likes to be spanked. We played a board game a couple of weeks ago which told us what to do and that helped relax the situation.

So I'd like some ideas as to rules/forfeits please! So far I've come up with

1) she'll get ready in the afternoon, shower shave etc, shave however I would like it

2) once kids are in bed she'll change into the outfit of my choice (thinking baby doll and sexy knickers)

3) out of a hat we both pick an act to support. If that act wins they receive oral till completion...

3) if it is a singing act she'll be blindfolded for the act

4) if there is a red buzzer her bum will be spanked 3 times

That's as far as I've got! I'm hoping to introduce the tying up (another kind of act?!?!) Teasing, using different toys but brain hasn't woken up yet!

I'm not very good with thinking up things so normally leave it to the oh, but I have to say this is literally a brilliant idea, love bgt too. Oh I'm excited for you. Let us know how it all goes. Xx