Broken Bed,Broken Toy,Broken Heart

What a rubbish day if carlsberg made days they wouldnt make this one, It started so well and ended so badly :(

So my question is have you ever broken a toy, a bed. Or damaged something during the throws or passion

Many many moons ago when I was younger and still living with my parents, I brought someone home whilst they were on holiday. He was already a friend but we decided to take it further that night. Well, he was like a bloomin' jack rabbit and my headboard smashed against the wall shattering the plaster wall skimming and snapping my headboard! That was a toughy to explain my way out of!

RosyCheek wrote:

Many many moons ago when I was younger and still living with my parents, I brought someone home whilst they were on holiday. He was already a friend but we decided to take it further that night. Well, he was like a bloomin' jack rabbit and my headboard smashed against the wall shattering the plaster wall skimming and snapping my headboard! That was a toughy to explain my way out of!

I can imagine it was!! What was your excuse?? I'm curious now!! I broke my own nose. Pulled too hard on a wrist restraint right on the middle of the big finish, and it snapped. I punched myself in the face. Hilarious now. Not so much then!!

My sister walked in on me any my then bf when I still lived at home, we jumped up and fell through the bed!! It was hilarious

RosyCheek wrote:

Oh dear me i dont think i could explain myself out of that one :( i bet you can laugh at it now

My wife was a little too over enthusiastic and almost tore my penis a few months ago.

That was a great trip to the out of hours clinic I can tell you!

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

I can imagine it was!! What was your excuse?? I'm curious now!! I broke my own nose. Pulled too hard on a wrist restraint right on the middle of the big finish, and it snapped. I punched myself in the face. Hilarious now. Not so much then!!

Ouch that sounds painful never hurt myself during sex,Although i did have a Dom with a rather sadistic personality whip me,and he broke the paddle over my bum :)

LilMissMardyBum wrote:

What a rubbish day if carlsberg made days they wouldnt make this one, It started so well and ended so badly :(

So my question is have you ever broken a toy, a bed. Or damaged something during the throws or passion

We've broken cheaper canes before and my fave vibe broke recently too :'(

Yep, whoops broken bed, my ex fell off the bed which was hilarious

I have not broken anything really, but my cat decided to chew all over my FSOG flogger until it looked like crap 😼

Ah I remember now, I have actually broken a pair of handcuffs. It kind of ruined the mood haha 😄

I have had some toys burn out on me which makes me sad.... my first really good rabbit was baterry powered and just stopped rotating first and then went dead. And I had a couple smaller vibes die on me due to the battery catrdige area breaking like my first pocket rocket.... but luckly that was cheap replacement. But if it something I got to use a lot and love I figure a good thing I burned the darn thing out.

Now a toy dying during use is frustating are all heck... good thing my collection has grown since finding lovehoney!

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

I know that punching yourself in the face would hurt really bad... but omfg that is hilair XD

I can't quote on this phone BumblebeeBuzzed but my foolproof excuse was that I needed a change in my room. I thought moving the furniture around would totally help so me and 'friend xxx'(I used the real friend incase the nosey neighbours mentioned he was over) moved the bed under the window. It looked daft so we moved it back shoving it a bit too hard causing the damage.

Mum suggested redecorating if I wanted a change that much. She either believed me or was calling my bluff knowing I adored my fuchsia room. I ended up in a grown up olive green room till I moved out and I hated it! If she WAS calling my bluff seeing how far she could push me then touché mother, TOUCHÉ!

That is so funny, RosyCheek 😄

I broke my wrist a few years ago......falling off the bed during sex ! I was wearing a long sleeved latex shirt which was hell to get off but no way was I going to A&E wearing it ! First and last time I've ever worn latex lol

I frequently end up with bruises, bitten lip etc......and my oh broke my new bamboo paddle on my bum last weekend !

Haven't broken anything. Only hit my head on headboard/ wall before and ended up with bruised forehead- not cool

A crop and a couple of sofa beds

Oh my God yes! I'm so unbelievably clumsy with toys. I've actually managed to break my first glass dildo. Dropped it on a marble floor when I was moving. Broken toy broken floor. My OH and I have broken 4 beds so far in the year we've been togeth. 2 of mine and 2 of his so at least we're even!

Also, my OH walked in on me unexpectedly when I was having some 'me' time and I panicked and threw my favourite toy at him/the wall by accident. Broken favourite rabbit. He bought a replacement.

popk1n wrote:

BumblebeeBuzzed wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

I know that punching yourself in the face would hurt really bad... but omfg that is hilair XD

It absolutely is!! Not at the time though!! Lol