Come on, we've all done it...

Sooo... Was very very happy with my catsuit bodystocking, love the way it makes me look and feel 😍 that is, until I put my cuffs on...that are Velcro fastening...that clicked the whole chest area! Absolutely kicking myself for not thinking before playing! 😫
Come on, I'm not the only one, what mishaps have the rest of you had?

We quite often have sex with me wearing a vibrating double cock ring. One ring round the penis, one ring round the testicles. We had a bit of a baby oil thing going on as well, so as I was stretching the ring over my testicles it slipped out of my fingers and ................ owwwww............. it's making my eyes water just writing about it!

That makes me cringe and I don't even have one! I've done something similar to my poor partner (he puts up with so much), I once decided to take off the condom for him but I hate the feel of them so just pinched the end with my fingers and pulled. Stretched and slippy, it escaped from between my fingers and twanged back on his very sensitive end 😳 I don't think he's ever truly forgiven me for that, and funnily enough I'm not allowed to touch the condom anymore!
I've had so many mishaps it's a wonder I've managed to keep a man 😅

I'm one of the clumsiest people ever so the amount of the times I've hurt my poor guy when sex wrestling and his sensitives have gotten too close, or caught it with my teeth because I got distracted during oral, or I've fallen out of bed, or broken something, or nearly knocked over candles, or spilt something, or squirted somewhere, or... you get the picture haha

I have no idea why he doesn't just tie everything down as it would be a much safer place for the both of us ;)

Also, it gets worse when I'm tired and due to being in a D/s relationship, I don't get the option of backing out when I'm tired so those hazards are his fault!

Not exactly a sex related one but when we were expecting our third child it was Xmas day my wife's labour had been on and off for 3 days and I drank a bottle of vodka only to be woken at 4am with my contractions are 15mins apart that's the fastest hang over cure I ever found and it helps you wake up in a hurry too.

growler37293 wrote:

Not exactly a sex related one but when we were expecting our third child it was Xmas day my wife's labour had been on and off for 3 days and I drank a bottle of vodka only to be woken at 4am with my contractions are 15mins apart that's the fastest hang over cure I ever found and it helps you wake up in a hurry too.

Bet it was a good laxative too. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)