Thank you - I guess :p

My bed is broken lol. I have been shopping rather a lot (oh hell, really a lot) on LH lately and can't help thinking the two may be connected? hmmmm lol

HOWEVER! Guess what? All those boxes from you lot are just the right height to hold up the slats until I can replace it - and yes there really are enough to do this.

Found it rather amusing that one of the causes of broken bed syndrome was also the cure.

Just thought I'd share and thank you teehee xxx

LOL

why bother to replace the slats when the boxes seem to work, you could speand the money on more new toys! and keep the spare box's incase you break the one's in use now! lol

Dxx

very good point. However, my bed needs to stand up to some abuse and handle erm, restraints lol.

bigbrownblowjobeyes wrote:

very good point. However, my bed needs to stand up to some abuse and handle erm, restraints lol.

i got just the bed for you, if only i could find the link, will post it as soon as i can find it, might be right up your street External Media

Hehehe if you're thinking like I think you are the fella has already suggested it.

Several times lol.

Hehehe if you're thinking like I think you are the fella has already suggested it.

Several times lol.

i might be External Media

ok just found it, bit pricey but may be worth it for the ermmmmmmmmm fun factor External Media

http://www.dungeonfitters.com/discrbed.htm

am i near External Media

My bed only has bolts on 3 corners (bought it from a friend...bolt lost in transit...never bothered to get one!)

Not been a problem until new man and I started getting it on...now am a bit worried!!

welshdai wrote:

Several times lol.

i might be External Media

ok just found it, bit pricey but may be worth it for the ermmmmmmmmm fun factor External Media

http://www.dungeonfitters.com/discrbed.htm

am i near External Media

Oh! Now that is cool! The ones we saw were far too obvious, especially as if my dad and his wife stay over the need to sleep in our bed hehe.... stocks in the headboard would have been a giveaway :p

red_queen wrote:

My bed only has bolts on 3 corners (bought it from a friend...bolt lost in transit...never bothered to get one!)

Not been a problem until new man and I started getting it on...now am a bit worried!!

Same here - mine was fine till we got together.