Broken toy :(.

I got 2 Powerful Pocket Vibrator's from the Love Honey xmas comp i gave one to my sister and kept the other myself but them lost it before getting the chance to use it, Ive just found it and unwrapped it and it doesnt work (sods law my sisters is fine and she wrote a review on it for me.) would Love Honey replace it even though its a pize? xxx

I'd get in contact directly with their customer services. Knowing Love Honey I'd imagine they would as their very good with returns and..well..everything really.

ah thank you! have done now just wasnt sure if any one would know thank you. xxx

Hey littlepixi - yes of course it will be replaced! Even prizes are under our fab 365 day guarantee!

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Hey littlepixi - yes of course it will be replaced! Even prizes are under our fab 365 day guarantee!

As I said, if only all companies were like Love Honey!

brilliant your customer sevice is amazing i cant praise it enought! thank you very very much Bonny! xxx

i got a free ladyfinger when i bought something the other day (the facebook offer)

but it doesn't seem to be working, i was just wondering if it doesn't work when i try it with new batteries is it okay to send back for a different one or not as it was a free gift?

VW x

Hi Vampyrewillow. Best thing to do is get in touch with the magical LH customer services and they will help you if they can.

Vampyrewillow wrote:

i got a free ladyfinger when i bought something the other day (the facebook offer)

but it doesn't seem to be working, i was just wondering if it doesn't work when i try it with new batteries is it okay to send back for a different one or not as it was a free gift?

VW x

Yes of course we can replace it if it is faulty. If it was a free gift we would normally replace it with the same model rather than giving an exchange but it depends on the circumstances - just call freephone 0800 9156635 or drop Customer Services a quick email and they'll sort it out for you straight away

i meant with the same model as i really like the look of it haha, just going to try it with new batteries when iget them tonight and if not i will let customer services know!

thanks x