broken toy! :(

Grrr, and indeed arghh!

Hi, dont know if this is the right forum for it, or if i need to just email someone, but my favourite lovehoney cockring broke this very afternoon.
It was part of the set - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33369 from order 8865032

It was just over a month that I made the order, but I'd only worn it about 4 or 5 times.

Contact live chat or email customer care. I'm sure they'll be able to get a replacement out to you as it's within 365 days of purchase :)

NatandTom wrote:

Contact live chat or email customer care. I'm sure they'll be able to get a replacement out to you as it's within 365 days of purchase :)

+1

I've had toys break before, and Customer Care has been brilliant about it. Get in touch with them, I'm sure they'll be able to help :)

This link might help for returns: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

You can also find their phone number quite easily around the site or the live chat option, all depends on how you prefer to communicate :)

Shadow Collector wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

+1

I've had toys break before, and Customer Care has been brilliant about it. Get in touch with them, I'm sure they'll be able to help :)

+2 Hope you get it sorted :) xx

Wow, I just hit the 'Livechat' button at the top of the page, and a lovely lovehoney operater guided me through all that was needed. A replacement will be with me in 2-3 working days.

It was quick, painless and to be honest, a sheer joy to use.

Lovehoney has yet again made my day. Many thanks guys.

Boo to broken toy! 

Yay to Customer care for sorting it

Glad it was dealt with quickly and easily for you ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

Morning all hope everyone had a great weekend.

Just as we are on the topic, I had tester gift (thank you) sent out that was faulty, I contacted the live chat and the freindly helpful operator said she would look into it for me and return an email to advise what the next action would be.

How long does a reply normally take to come in?

Sorry to be a pain, just can't wait to test the item, it's been winking at me all weekend. Lol.

Diggin parks wrote:

Morning all hope everyone had a great weekend.

Just as we are on the topic, I had tester gift (thank you) sent out that was faulty, I contacted the live chat and the freindly helpful operator said she would look into it for me and return an email to advise what the next action would be.

How long does a reply normally take to come in?

Sorry to be a pain, just can't wait to test the item, it's been winking at me all weekend. Lol.

Hey Diggin parks

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your tester item!

Review queries are dealt with Mon-Fri and you should usually hear back from us within 2 working days. Your query has been passed over to me (as Leanne is away on her holibobs) and I'm just about to email you.

Check your emails in a mo :) 

Thanks! 

Thanks Jess,

Suppose I'm being a tad bit eager😜