bum loving

Might sound crazy but can too much anal play give you problems down the line?

I've been enjoying anal with my wife for about 16 years and she has not experienced any problems at all.

If you don't take care and respect the hole then yes you could create problems ranging from torn skin/muscle damage to infection to prolapse to incontinence.

There are many articles on this subject and from what I can tell, so long as there are no STD's involved, well lubed and hygenically practice anal sex is safe so long as not physical damage such as tearing occurs. Basically, if it cause pain, take care not to push things too far but other wise all seems ok. here is just one of many sites that discusses this topic. http://asktheexperts.plannedparenthood.org/?p=2992

Pretty much what everyone else has said.

You sphincter is a muscle, and if you over-work it, you can tear it/stretch it and lead to all sorts of nastiness. As long as you are using LOTS of lube, taking it slowly, and not participating in bum fun all day, every day... you'll be fine.

Ah thats spot on... just been worried about the amount if prostrate play that had been going on in recent weeks

My brother is gay he and two acquaintances have all had to have anal phishers operated on, I also have a straight mate who has had to have plastic surgery on his. He claims its not through what he and his wife get up to. So I would agree gently and plenty of lube but I would really air on the side of caution.

adidan wrote:

Ah thats spot on... just been worried about the amount if prostrate play that had been going on in recent weeks

My advice no more than once a week not for your bum but your prostate. What you are actually doing is draining it. It's not good to do it any more than this.

Crikey thanks for heads up there gentle g, i just thought it was fine to play around with till your hearts content

adidan wrote:

Crikey thanks for heads up there gentle g, i just thought it was fine to play around with till your hearts content

That's ok don't want to frighten you I am sure you've looked up prostate massage on line just check some of the medical sights too. It is full of nerves this why it feels so good and is so easily bruised. Prostate health is very important and only just starting to get a lot of awareness. Actual draining or milking was originally for people who took a vow of celibacy or chastity. Yes mostly religious people. The prostate is like a switch from peeing to ejaculation. It also adds the semen to the sperm. If you don't ejaculate at all or very often the semen just sits in it.( Unlike the sperm production in your testicles which does get absorbed).This can turn cancerous. only can . So doctors worked out it was best to drain it. This is how prostate massage started ,it's now thought that it is good for all men to have it done occasionally. Ejaculating normally doesn't Allways flush the pipes fully so to speak. I am not saying if you don't come enough you'll gets cancer. Just like other organs not using them or over use or abuse can have some undesirable effects. Like granny says a" little of whAt you like never hurts".