Burning after use of delay spray

Hello everyone :) I bought the Super Dragon 6000 delay spray some time ago.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18912

The first time my boyfriend used it, my vagina started aching and I felt a burning sensation after we were done. We also used it yesterday and it happened again. It is painful. The first time I thought it might just be a coincidence but it must be something with the spray. Has anyone else experienced something like this with a delay spray?

Not with a delay spray but with a go harder cream my wife felt like this so we don't use the cream when having sex but she can be sensitive so we put it down to that reason.

Ouch sorry to hear that! Definitely sounds as though one of the ingredients is upsetting things, no point in persevering with something that's causing you pain! I'd return it :/

oh no! 

Please do not use this again and get a return set up if you can and are within the 1 year. It sounds like this item really does not agree with you and is too strong for use. 

With issues like this Customer care do flag this, so please include details of the issue on the return.

I hope you are ok and not in too much discomfort ![sad|20x20](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif "sad")

Yes, I might have to return it. Don't dare to use it anymore anyways. Never thought of myself as sensitive, but there must be something in it I'm not compatible with. :)

Thank you for your answer Leanne, it feels okay today. I will contact CC :)

Sxleksaker, did your boyfriend wear a condom? We use this delay spray a lot, and always wear a condom so my girlfriend doesn't get numbed. From time to time, I'm also having this minor "burning" sensation, but it only lasts a couple minutes and isn't really an issue.

No we don't use condoms. I think I should look for another spray without lidocain :)

We weren't using condoms anymore before getting this delay spray, but now we use them again when we use the spray. You might want to give it a go!

Did you wash before intercourse?