condoms,play lube stinging ??? any ideas

cant seem to put my finger on this one,me and the wife were enjoying some playtime i had an endurance condom on and we were using passion fruit durex lube ,she had already orgasmed and i removed the condom to go bare ... she suddenly stopped me due to an intense stinging inside her vagina when id penetrated her again , we have used the condoms a few times previous and we always use lube as our foreplay involves some vibrator play but this only happens like randomly ,i was wondering if maybe the condoms lubrication is different on the inside than the outside ,do they mix with the durex lube and react ? or does it coat my penis in it causing the sting when i go bare ? like i said it doesnt happen all the time or straight away it seems to just creep up on her then bam stop im stinging <<< she is not allergic to latex btw xx any help would be appreciated xx

The inside probably has a numbing agent (can't think of what it is) vs the outside which is just plain lube. Different things give different reactions - my OH occasionally complains if I re-enter her if we have become dry with fresh lube - it could be that there is vaginal soreness that the new lube/whatever it is gets into and causes inflammation?

I know that you aren't supposed to use flavoured lubes for vaginal use.. Perhaps this has something to do with it? x

Hmm maybe your right , I don't think the condoms are the numbing ones though ! Although the common denominator seems to be after I remove the condom and re enter , maybe its the condom lube in general as it would be diluted by the durex lube on the outside. I was just interested to see if this had or does happen to anyone else cheers

If they're "endurance" condoms, unless they're like marigold gloves and that is how they increase your stamina, they'll probably have some sort of numbing agent in them. Hope you manage to work it out.

Thanks for that tip MG I didn't know you were not meant to use flavoured lube , xx can you reccomend one for vaginal use , she doesn't like KY jelly though lol , too sticky xx

The Sliquid lubes are meant to be the best for women who are sensitive. This one can be used with condoms too - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11369 x

They are like marigolds haha , we actually don't need to use condoms but when it feels good for her it also feels too good for me . So I use them to make sure I don't let anybody down if ya get my drift ;)

It does say on the Durex Play flavoured lubes they are ok to use during sex as well as oral sex. :) x

Thanks MG and AG , I will get some of that now ;)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

It does say on the Durex Play flavoured lubes they are ok to use during sex as well as oral sex. :) x

Yeah I just read that :) lol my bad..

Probably still better to get a lube suitable for sensitive women though. I know I have to be careful with which lube I get as some cause irritation x

Yeah I agree hun I can't use the Durex ones for to long as they irritate me :) xx

We actually had to stop using the flavoured lubes because they irritated me and I kept getting uti's. I think it may have something to do with the sweetness or something. We switched to KY and other plain lubes and I've never had an issue since.

*shopping* thanks guys :)

I hope it makes a difference for you :) x

threw in some orgasm balm in cherry for good measure hehe hope she like ,went with the sliquid you recommended mg ,,, you should be on commission hun xx