Butt play

Coming for some advice here. My wife doesn’t mind me playing with her butt, however it just doesn’t do anything to her ( any sensation ) it’s just a neutral feel for her and it’s kinda drives me crazy as i would love both of us to enjoy it… So she basically just does it for my pleasure. It doesn’t hurt, it is not unconfortable, only thing she says it makes feels like she needs to go to toilet for a bit but once she is relaxed it’s OK.

Do you guys have any tips how to make her enjoy the anal play? Or it’s in her and if it isn’t giving her any sensation then it is just what it is.?

Thanks

You can’t make her enjoy anything. If it’s not her thing, it’s not her thing.

1 Like

Mate I’m in a similar situation she will let me play but usually just goes to sleep while I’m sitting there rock hard for rest of night lol.
Misses suggests trying to link it in with something she does like. Oral dildos clit toy and see how you go.

My wife’s the same, she likes me playing with her bum when were in bed for sleep as its relaxing for her and she often goes to sleep to me fingering her.
If im playing with her butt for sex i play with her clit or vagina too

You mind find some value in this thread I started.

I don’t think that you can actually make someone enjoy something.

My wife is very similar. She is ambivalent to butt plugs but interestingly comes much harder when she’s wearing one.

She enjoys full anal sex but needs a clitoral Vibrator to orgasm. She does orgasm much harder when I’m inside her bum though.

After years of saying no she has finally allowed me to lick her bum and, to her surprise, she has found that she really likes it. She says it feels very similar to having her clitoris licked.

Different strokes for different folks.

Not everyone enjoys butt play. Not everyone enjoys oral. Not everyone enjoys bondage. Not everyone…you get the drift. As @Calie says you can’t ‘make’ someone enjoy something. There’s nothing wrong with partners enjoying different activities and sensations - after all we’re all different.

The more you push the more likely you are to get a negative reaction which may impact on other activities. If she recognises that you enjoy it then that should be enough. Concentrate on things she does enjoy.

I agree with some of the other comments. If she doesn’t enjoy it then there’s not a lot you can do. My hubby loves playing with my nipples, but I can take it or leave it. I let him play because it brings him pleasure but I just don’t have sensitive nipples. Weve tried biting and other buts but it does nothing but there’s nothing wrong with that. If she’s happy for you to do it, I would just say to make sure she equally enjoys herself with whatever she favours