Butt plug and strap on advice

Hello! I’m getting into anal play with a view to eventually getting my OH to use a strap on with me. I want to get to a point that I can comfortably take a strap on dildo of similar dinensions to my own, what I believe to be perfectly average sized penis! I have made my own start on this with a simple anal douche kit, water based lube and the basic doc Johnson medium butt plug. I can wear that one for several hours now and I do occasionally have trouble keeping it in! It’s slipped out once or twice, fortunately never in a compromising place!!! I’d like some advice on where to go next. I’m thinking that something with an actual head on it would be good. Perhaps something with a less tapered base so it’s more firmly in? I don’t know if simply getting the larger sized version of the doc J range is what I need to achieve my goal. Dildo wise, I’d like something that’s non too anatomically accurate and would fit a harnes. I’ve no problem with the thing looking like a dick but at some point I need to have a frank discussion about all this with my OH and I’d prefer to sidestep the “are you gay” questions as far as possible! I guess since there’s a fair chance this will become a private activity if such a chat goes badly, a dildo I can use on myself would be good too!! Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have! Dave

Hey Dave, so your looking for two suggestion: 1. Butt plug which is the same or slightly larger than the doc Johnson plug. 2. A non anatomical dildo with a firm head. My suggestion with a plug would be to First look at the T-Bar plugs as these make it far easier to stay in, plus they are extremely comfortable. The Lovehoney one below feels incredible and it’s roughly the same size as the DJ one. A good non anatomical anal toy is the silk one below: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33655 It’s nice a filling but because it’s so so so so smooth and has no bumps or curves like a realistic toy, it’s easier to slide in! I’m sure others have some great ideas, the tip of a realistic dildo feels sensational so I wouldn’t pass this up due to a silly misconception that only “gay” men play with their butts, everyone’s doing it and it’s actually offensive to the homosexual community so forget about that! The butt tingler vibrating plug is crazy good and hits your G spot perfect

Thank you for the advice and please be reassured that I meant no offence to any community! I was trying to say that discussing these desires with my wife of 14 years may be difficult and it was out of concern for her feelings that I was being careful. She may find this a challenge but actually I probably shouldn’t even have mentioned it as part of this request. I am very sorry if I have caused offence! It really wasn’t intended.

Hi Dave, This is the one that my OH and I bought, its great for starting out, sturdy and not anatomical :) https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28425

I can recommend that one too, I really enjoyed it!