Butt plug or anal beads when out and about

Just wanted to get some ideas of experiences, differences pro / cons or just basically any thoughts 🤔😉

Butt plugs are definitely better for when you’re out and about, if you ge the right size and shape, it’s filling to the point of enjoyment, but it’s not extremely noticeable, so you might even forget that you’ve got one in. With anal beads, it’s slightly harder, because they aren’t as filling, unless it’s the medium/large beads, which are difficult to conceal depending on the type of beads you’ve got. Also with a butt plug, there are so many different varieties that are available, depending on what you can take, or what is enjoyable to you.

2 Likes

Beads are not really suitable for longer term wear.

Cheers the tips and advise much appreciated

Cheers the tips and advise much appreciated

Definitely butt plugs from my experience they are the vest for going out cause they are small and concealed and I have a bias opinion I have only used beads once

Buttplug are definitely better choice when you go out and about. Beads are harder to conceal atleast if you want to feel them they need to be a decent size. with a buttplug you can go wider which you definitely feel when you walk or when you sit down because it will be pushed in deeper.

For long term wear out and about choose a glass or metal plug with a neck much narrower than the bulbous section. Use silicone or oil based lubes but still be prepared to remove, clean and re-lubricate the plug if necessary.

I don’t have any beads but often step out with a metal plug in, I find oil based lube lasts all day with no need to reapply. :+1: