Butt Plug Shape

Hi folks, I noticed that there’s a different shape of butt plug. It’s like a flare at the top. What’s this called and why is it like that? What does it do? Thanks for any advice.

1 Like

Can you link the toy so we can see it? Only if its from lovehoney of course.

None on LH. But if you imagine a butt plug but instead of a tip at the end it spreads open. As if it was a but plug at one point then it was split in two and spread wide. . To get it in you have squeeze together to get it in. Looks intense. And just wondered what the point was or if anyone had any experience. An alternative sex toy shop that’s fairly well known has them.

Yes I’ve seen these I’m stores, they open up like a flower once inserted. Not to stretch the hole but to stretch inside for the intense filling.

Thanks - any benefits? Would it make my wife looser? Last longer? Hold open / relaxed after compared to normal shape?

@bonfire-ashier-05 Yes. I know what you are talking about now and own one myself. It won’t stretch the anus and creates a similar feeling as an inflatible butt plug by filling the rectum instead. It is a bugger to insert with lub on your hands trying to hold the two halves together and I find the sensation only interesting for a few minutes before I decide “Okay, that’s enough of that”. If you are looking to stretch, this isn’t the right toy. My toybox ratings are to 10. I would give this toy a 4.

Thanks @be3169, replied with more information than I could have. I’ve not tried inflating butplugs as of yet but I’m sure it’ll probably happen :rofl:

Thanks for this. Makes sense - she did enjoy the inflatable one very much and used it on her own quite a bit but I guess I never really asked why…now I know haha. There’s a difference between feeling full and feeling stretched.

1 Like

Ouch sounds like it’d be a pain to get in maybe! :see_no_evil:

Picture trying to stick a live trout into a mitten… and you are pretty close.

Ohh I’ve done that before :crazy_face: was most fishy! :joy:

The big difference is that with the inflatable plug you just feel as full as you want to. With the one that… how did @Tom-A put it? " opens like a flower…" there are edges once expanded. They aren’t sharp, it’s silicone but can be a little uncomfortable if moving around very much.

I’ve thought about one of these but I also like the idea of the lockable butt plugs.

These are normally metal and the bulbous end is split into 4 segments. You insert it then turn a screw at the base which opens out the segments inside you. Once you get it to the right size you can fit a lock which prevents it being removed without permission.

My only qualm is that it must be a bugger to clean afterwards.

1 Like