Why doesn't Lovehoney stock many butt plug tails :(

I really really reaaaaly want a foxes tail or a cats tail butt plug but as far as I can see Lovehoney only stocks bunny tails or pony tails. I'm really not into pony play and although I would looooove the bunny tail, sadly my love for it isn't yet big enough to warrent being able to afford it :( It breaks my heart, it truly does. But I would soooo love a big, long, soft, fluffy tail like that of a fox or a cat. Anybody else wish Lovehoney would stock them, or know elsewhere I can go to buy one?

I was only talking to my OH about this the other day! We are very loyal to LH due to the service they provide and wary of buying elsewhere but he was looking to buy me a tail plug that's not glass (my preference) but there aren't many so yes I wish LH would stock more! We still haven't bought one so maybe we can wait :)

I recall this subject coming up before and if I remember correctly (though don't quote me on this as it was quite some time back) the reason is that they don't advocate animal cruelty. Most of the "tail" plugs tend to use real fur and they will not stock these.

I think they even stopped selling them on Coco de Mer when LH took over.

Maybe it is something to pop in the PANDER TO ME thread - requesting animal cruelty free versions?

Lovehoney used to stock of one of the Crystal Delights faux fur tail plugs which has since been discontinued, it didn't get very good reviews - a while ago I asked if there was any chance of adding more in the Pander To Me Thread and apparently the reason why they don't stock them is because a lot of them are made from real fur. I think they've expanded their faux fur line since, though, but maybe the bad reviews on the old one put them off getting more in/it may not have sold well/etc.

I don't think you can link directly to other retailers on the forum but you can get them plenty of places just by googling tail plug or similar, there's one other big uk store that sells them.

You should write a post in the ''Pander to me'' thread.

Stick it on the pander to me thread. They're already stated they won't stock real fur but if you find a supplier of faux fur they may consider it

Is it strange that I was actually just coming in here to ask someone to find me a faux fur fox tail with a safe plug? Please LH!

Thanks guys, I didn't know any of this. I've seen tails I've liked before but they've always been real fur which I'm not okay with so I've looked around for some good quality faux fur, I thought for sure Lovehoney would but I was saddened to see they don't and couldn't seem to understand why, but that all makes sense now. I have found one or two on other sites but I don't really trust anyone other than Lovehoney :/
I'm new to the forums so I'd not seen the pander to me thread but I'll put it in there now and hope :)