Moving up in anal toys

I had recently bought the LH large silicon butt plug (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30702) after getting used to the medium one. At the moment though I feel like it is a little too big and need something in between the medium and large one to practice with first. Does anyone have any recommendations? Also, it would be great to hear about your favourite anal toy and why :)

I found any large anal toys are too big at first. You just need to persist. Keep trying and reverting back to the medium when you fail. Sooner or later you will get the big one up there

It takes time to increase the size just use the large one you have but don't try to take it all it will fit after a few weeks, it's all to easy to end up with lots of plugs there's a long cone shaped one that goes from small to fist size honestly buy that you'll save money over time as it fits all sizes and bet you get to the base eventually will post a link later

As has been said lube and practice will ensure you get it to fit. Don’t get hung up on getting it in first try. Relax and get you bum ready for it and you will get it in.

Thanks for the tips guys. I’ll try it all out and let you know how it goes!

Still finding it hard to get all the way in. I’ve decided to warm up with the inflatable butt plug and this is what I will be purchasing next. If anyone else has it let me know how you found it

I have this one and like you went from medium to large. I used to daily and each day I got further towards the base. Once it's in its actually fine its just getting over the widest part. Have you tried warming up with the medium and then taking that out and putting this in?

enjoy x

Took me quite a while to get the large one all the way in, and even now its not a given that'll go all the way (although it has been a while between uses).

I also have the Doc Johnson Titanmen rumpy, this is a dual bulb plug with the second pretty close in size to the LH plug, I find using this before i attempt the LH plug helpful. The rumpy is a little easier on the exit than the LH plug as the taper after the last bulb is quite gradual, where the taper after the wide part on the LH plug is quite abrupt.

Also, after you've used the large LH plug, trying to keep in the medium is almost comical. I tried putting in the medium straight after the large recently, it went in no worries, but buggered if it'd stay in, just kept getting pushed back out and there was little I could do. Came right the next day, but the large does stretch out your muscles somewhat.

Delboy1991 - that’s how I always try and warm up for it but for some reason I just can’t seemed to get passed the same point. I can literally get it nearly to the widest part and then it just doesn’t seem to want to go any further. I feel like if I were to force it at this point it could cause some damage Senator- thanks, I’ll check out the doc Johnson one. I know what you mean tho, after using the larger one the medium just slides in likes it’s not bodies business haha! Thanks for the tips guys. I have ordered the inflatable butt plug and the larger beaded one with a suction cup to see if these are worth warming up on first. I will report back in due course

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

It takes time to increase the size just use the large one you have but don't try to take it all it will fit after a few weeks, it's all to easy to end up with lots of plugs there's a long cone shaped one that goes from small to fist size honestly buy that you'll save money over time as it fits all sizes and bet you get to the base eventually will post a link later

I believe my fellow enthusiast QOAW may be referring to this one, which I would agree with completely.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540

The whole issue of buying new toys/ knowing if you are ready to move up sizes, not to mention the cost of continually buying new toys to meet small size increments is rendered null and void by this beauty. Worth every penny.

I found that using increasing sizes of dildoes worked far better than using the conical plugs. Once the head is indise, the rest of the toy will follow. The circumference of the largest butt plug is huge!

I think that doc Johnson one is gonna be waaay to big for me haha! I’ve ordered the inflatable vibrating plug and the beaded dildo which stretches out to 6 inches in circumference so hopefully this’ll be a good interim for me. They arrive today so I will let you all know how they work out. I can’t wait!

I found hollow plugs good for increasing sizes as their neck is wider. This means you can "wear" it for a while. I found that it took me ages to get the large Lovehoney one in too. You are not alone!

Gosig wrote:

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I believe my fellow enthusiast QOAW may be referring to this one, which I would agree with completely.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17540

The whole issue of buying new toys/ knowing if you are ready to move up sizes, not to mention the cost of continually buying new toys to meet small size increments is rendered null and void by this beauty. Worth every penny.

Thats exactly what I was meaning, lost count of the number of plugs I've had and discarded must be 30+

Guys I tried the inflatable butt plug last night and it was incredible! I only managed 4-5 pumps and that combined with the vibrations was too much! 😂 The beaded dildo was also great at opening me up but I came before I’d even got a chance to move onto my bigger plug. I’ll have to try again next time haha!

I might need to invest in an inflatable butt plug. Last week I got a new dildo that has a 6 inch circumference at the head but then tapers in slightly on the shaft. It took me a bit of work to take is at first but I used a slightly smaller dildo to build up and then used my fingers to stretch myself out a bit more. I do find though that if I don't use toys on myself regularly that I start to tighten up again and that I have to start the stretching process all over again.