Butt plug

Thanks KM, great that it has a positive effect, maybe something that needs to be tried. šŸ¤”

KinkyMira wrote:

So glad you tried it and loved it Rachel.

Badger26 wrote:

Sorry to ask but why would you want to wear a BP while sleeping?

A couple of reasons really.

The surprise in the morning when we wake up and realise you are wearing one.

In the evening, you feel full whilst trying to get to sleep, which certainly puts a smile on my face and puts my mind in a nice/positive mood. I believe I get better sleep when I have it in if I started out in a poor mood.

Thank you KinyMira :)

Yes, the surprise was amazing haha! Iā€™m going to try a larger one I think soon :)

I find there is a sweet spot. Going too large does interrupt your sleep, but going large enough makes you feel deliciously full.

Off topic, but love your user pic RachelBC. That thong and your red cheeks are fabulous xx

Aww thank you, thought I would update my picture :) Is there any butt plugs you would recommend or that you use? Looking at getting a small collection :) xx

Unfortunately Rachel, my go to butt plug has been discontinued. It was this one:

Fun Factory Boosty Silicone Butt Plug https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25475

It is the only butt plug I can wear all day or all night in comfort and security, even without panties. It never moves, and for me needs minimal relubing.

I've tried others, but nothing behaves like this one for me. It must just match my internal shape perfectly.