Butt plug

Hiya,

Just wondering if it would be safe to wear a butt plug while sleeping?

Assuming the butt plug has a decent sized flared base, yes. Just don’t be surprised it you have a bit of a disturbed night S it may get a little uncomfortable as the lube runs out.

Thank you, I don’t think I’ll mind the lube running out haha. I’ll give it a try and see how it goes :)

Yes, provided it won't slip in, I think it is safe to wear one overnight. Both my husband and I have done so on many occasions.

The first time I did it my sleep was a bit disturbed, but not now. In fact, in some ways it is quite comforting. My husband will sleep on a dime, so wasn't in the slightest bit disturbed, even on the first occasion.

In order to be comfortable for that long, we use a thicker lube. We're currently on this one: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11373

As long as you have a large base at the bottom it should be fine, just make sure you use plenty of lube. I would defiantly make sure the plug has been thoroughly cleaned before use.

Just make sure the base is wide enough then it will be fine. Hope you get a good night sleep!

No beans for dinner if you get what I mean!

Yes it's fine. After a few hours it will begin to dry out and if you don't use enough lube it will be horrid to get out in the morning. Good luck x

Sorry to ask but why would you want to wear a BP while sleeping?

Badger26 wrote:

Why not? An oil based lube gets over the drying out issue?

Badger26 wrote:

I have to admit I'm not entirely sure as it's not something I indulge in, but a quick google seems to suggest it's about the feeling of waking up and having a thing in your bum right from the get-go. Focuses the mind, sets you up for the day, etc.

Not entirely sure how accurate that is, but I hope it was interesting. 🙂

Your google history would be the best read ever!

A hollow one prevents pressure build-up.

Badger26 wrote:

I find if I have just had sex with one in, I really enjoy how it feels and don't really want to let that feeling go, same reason I don't bother to clean up after sex at night either. Maybe that's just me being a bit of a mucky pup though.

Trine wrote:

Thanks for the info, I guess it's something you'd need to experience to know exactly why.

Ian Chimp wrote:

Badger26 wrote:

I have to admit I'm not entirely sure as it's not something I indulge in, but a quick google seems to suggest it's about the feeling of waking up and having a thing in your bum right from the get-go. Focuses the mind, sets you up for the day, etc.

Not entirely sure how accurate that is, but I hope it was interesting. 🙂

Trine thanks for the info, I guess it's something you'd need to experience before you know why. wrote:

Thanks for the info, I guess it's something you'd need to experience to know exactly why.

Gosig wrote:

Badger26 wrote:

I find if I have just had sex with one in, I really enjoy how it feels and don't really want to let that feeling go, same reason I don't bother to clean up after sex at night either. Maybe that's just me being a bit of a mucky pup though.

Thanks Gosig, you can't have too much of a good thing 😊

I can now confirm for myself it was safe, and I loved it! It was a nice surprise in the morning when I woke up with it in still:) I shall be doing this again no doubt haha, thanks for the replies :)

Hey, I'm a little late but I do this occasionally - use extra thick lube (and a bit more than you usually would) and try and use a plug with a decent T-bar base.

You don't want to use a plug that's too big, or it may be pretty uncomfortable when you wake up. Try using something medium in size with a narrow neck between the base and the tip of the plug

It's quite a fun experience, and it's a nice sensation to wake up to.

So glad you tried it and loved it Rachel.

Badger26 wrote:

A couple of reasons really.

The surprise in the morning when we wake up and realise you are wearing one.

In the evening, you feel full whilst trying to get to sleep, which certainly puts a smile on my face and puts my mind in a nice/positive mood. I believe I get better sleep when I have it in if I started out in a poor mood.