butt plugs

im currently training my butt for some pegging my OH has quite a big dildo we wanna use im using the lovehoney medium butt plug how long do u normally leave it in at one time

As long as you like or feel comfortable

It all depends on how experienced you are and how your body reacts. Even five minutes will help the body avoid the initial shock of something entering it. If you are less experienced then I would suggest trying 10 minutes and seeing how easily it comes out and goes back in. This should give you an understanding of how relaxed you are. It doesn't matter how long you wear it for if you are too tense for the pegging.

Personally I find 10 minutes to be enough and it means she has chance to get ready. You can put the plug in for the first activity and it's presence will be there whilst you do the prep work. At the end of the day though, don't force it with pegging. Better to be disappointed and try again another night than a trip to the doctor.

butt plugs and dildo generally give different sensations , a dildo has length , and depending on which one , girth too , butt plugs don't generally go that deep , they're more about widening the inside of the arse , my advice is if you're defo gonna do it , get your wifes dildo and see how it feels first before she goes banging the life out of you ! lol

Im still trying to convince my hubby to try one, he was very young when we ment and i have pushed his boundries since day one but this he wont budge on just wondering what convinced you guys to give it a go

My first experience of anal was when i was younger ....used one of those toothpaste tubes that had a dispenser instead of a squeezable tube ......never looked back since !! Considering the male g spot is up the arse , I'm surprised more men don't like it ...explain this to him and maybe he'll give it a go . My Mrs is fully aware of how much i enjoy anal and she ALWAYS makes sure i get a good seeing to !! ;-)

forddaisey wrote:

Im still trying to convince my hubby to try one, he was very young when we ment and i have pushed his boundries since day one but this he wont budge on just wondering what convinced you guys to give it a go

My previous msg is in answer to your post btw !! ;-)

are butt plugs that great as in play for cpls as in both use?

yes of course , if both of you like anal , get one each or a double ended dildo !

charliemichelle wrote:

are butt plugs that great as in play for cpls as in both use?

They can be if youre anatomy is just right! If i wear a butt plug during sex, the t bar bit can sometimes get in the way of my vagina meaning that after a while it begins to rub on my husbands penis. The flat based ones i found werent good during sex as they somehow slipped out easily.

Hubby also found that t bar plugs stay in better during thrusting than flat based.

thanks will have to find ones that suit us both

kinkyman wrote:

Considering the male g spot is up the arse , I'm surprised more men don't like it

Personally I'd say most men would like if they actually tried, however they are unwilling to try as there's a cultural association that if a guy like receiving anal or having his ass play with he's gay and feeling his masculinity is unattack, all bullshit of course.

thankyou

Both guys and girls should try it, if you've not you're missing out on so much!

wots best to start with?

thank you im going to try talking to him about it tonight, ive been dropping interesting facts about the pspot over the last few days so hopefully he will at least give a go!