butt plugs?

has any one purchased a butt plug for their wife and she won't use it? any ideas how to introduce it into love making??

Is the size the problem or perhaps it is the idea itself?

Do you do any kind of anal play already? Or have you started of with here's a butt plug?

I was never that keen on butt plugs, or anal full stop really but then I got this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26278

It's pretty, feels amazing and looks super cute, so it really changed my views on anal play.

What plug dd you buy?

x

Was she maybe just a bit surprised? I'd try talking to her first as she might feel a bit pressured if you just whip it out in the heat of the moment. Also, if it isn't a beginners plug the size might be putting her off as even the medium plugs can be on the large side. Maybe let her have a look and choose one that she is comfortable with?

I recently started using them. Have you got one? If so, introduce it into conversation. Suggest she try a small one and apply a bullet vibrator to the base once inserted and see her reaction. I'm sure she'll love it. Good luck.

bit of both really i purchased whilst feeling horny with out any discussion with the wife!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for all of suggestions and ideal starting size!!!

I thik you should definitely talk about it with her before just showing it to her. Introduce the idea and see how she reacts. If she seems sceptical try to warm her up to the idea of trying it out but don't just throw it on her and surprise her, talk about it first

We're fairly new to anal play, but if my hubby had just whipped out a plug and expected to bung it in my butt, I'd have told him where to go! Try talking to her. Explain you got a bit over eager and try a beginners plug. They are small and non threatening. Good luck!

my other half enjoy anal play but i cant return as i find it to messy.

should always talk as a cpl before you try anything