Buttplug lube advice

Advice on the best lube for a huge butt plug please. It’s made from pvc I believe…

2 Likes

LH lovehoney anal lube it’s water base we use for all toys silicone hard plastic, glass and metal and it’s fine long lasting works well and isn’t expensive.

2 Likes

We use sidliqiud I think, the sensitive organic one off lovehoney, kinder to my OH

1 Like

Lovehoney Discover works for me. My biggest plug is 3" diameter (9.25" girth) and the LH lube works for me.

1 Like

Also a sliquid user. Sliquid Sassy or silk are my go tos

1 Like

My OH and I are solidly in the Lovehoney Discover camp. It’s thick, water based, and just works well. We’ve tried plenty of others, and some are really good, we just keep coming back to it.

2 Likes

Fisting lubes are good and come in 1L tubs?

2 Likes

Hi I use liquid silk and LH discover anal lube and they both work great and last a long time

1 Like

I am a big fan of powder lubricant you can determine the thickness yourself. Works great for anal fisting and interesting big toys.

Besides the piwder lubricant also a big fan of pjur backdoor silicone base lube. Is super slippery and and is quite thick. Only is hard to wash off.

3 Likes

Never hear of powder lube must look into this. :wink:

2 Likes

+1 for pjur stuff. Love it

2 Likes

You have to mix it with water in a bowl or bottle, it in 5 min it is ready and super slippery.

Lovehoney also have sells it:

Cobeco is not my favourite but there are some other brands that also sell powder lubricants.

2 Likes

Thanks mate it’s on my list now. :blush:

1 Like

Fisting lube is great

1 Like

Water based lube will be you best bets I reckon. But I also sometimes use backdoor anal lubes as well

1 Like

Personally I believe if your going that big you need a fisting lube, its thicker and stays where you put it where as anal lube is a bit more runnier and wipes of the surfaces as your using it, I’ve even known guys who inject some lube up their bum before fisting so there’s a longer lasting supply.

2 Likes

The Lovehoney extra thick “Fist It” water based lube has loads of great reviews can be used anally and vaginally…also comes in a big tub. Great value.

Get a smaller empty pot and just keep that to hand and keep filling the smaller pot up.

3 Likes

JO HO Anal lube - slips like a dream!

1 Like