Anal play

Hello everyone,

Newbie here! I can’t post photos yet for you to compare, but I’ve recently started experimenting with big dildos for anal play. I bought from a sex got “THE STANDARD IGNITE 7 INCH DILDO” for the next step up. Then, I bought from here the " King Cock Mega Chubby Realistic Black Suction Cup Dildo 7 Inch" thinking it would be the next step up but it’s way bigger than expected. I would like to use it eventually, but I think I need another toy or two which their size would be in the middle.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

2 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum :partying_face: and I’d highly recommend getting something like an inflatable buttplug or dildo for that matter so you can gradually increase your size tolerance without needing to buy loads of different sized dildos!
They’re a fantastic way for anal training.

1 Like

Thank you!!! I’ll try that!!

Try to size up slowly. At max, 1” circumference more for a new anal toy is really best (i usually go for 0.5” circumference more to be honest, found it more comfy).
I sized up with plugs before i started on dildos, but @AJSTAR’s suggestion of an inflatable dildo sounds really good.

Going slow and lubing up well is my go to. You can always warm up with a smaller dildo or fingers before using something bigger.

3 Likes

Also, what type of lube would you suggest? I find that silicone is better for me but it’s destroying my toys :sob:

For silicone toys (or similar) you need a water based lube. Hybrids can also work, but you have to patch test them as it varies
Sliquid lubes are my go to. This stuff is fab. YES organic lubes are also great, but they have a much smaller range.

If your using metal or glass toys you can use whatever lube you like. But silicone or oil based lubes dont react well with silicone or other soft materials used to make toys (though in general and especially for anal, id recommend sticking with body safe materials like silicone, metal and glass. Give it a google, make your own mind up though :+1: )

Either way, hope that helps a bit.

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice! I’ll definitely try!!

Try one of the specific anal lubes. They’re formulated to be thicker and longer lasting. Always go for water based lubes for toys other than glass or metal.