Anal play & lubricant

Hi guys, Were playing more and more with Anal play. We have some noramal Water based lube, LH flavoured lubes, the LH release lube and the lh silky delight is the silky delight enough 'cushioning' for Anal play or should we buy some Anal Lube?? Part of me doesn't want to buy another lube as it's storing it all. However i don't want to be put off what we try because we've not got the 'right' equiptment if that makes sense?

Hey F&F, we love a bit of anal and always just use the LH standard water based lube. We haven't encountered any issues as like you I haven't wanted to keep buying lots when we have a whole load of them at home. Above all else, lube is great but just relax, take it slow and enjot it :-)

I reccomend you buy some pjur silicone lube for anal sex. Great stuff.

Yeah we use anal lube and find it lasts longer and don’t need to keep applying it, she also says it’s more enjoyable because of it being thicker I glide in and out easier

We have diffrent lubes and would recommend a specific anal lube when doing anal play.

An anal lube is better for anal play. As you say, it's thicker for cushioning, and it also lasts longer.

If you like the Lovehoney Enjoy and flavoured lubes, you'll love Lovehoney Discover.

It's exactly the same formula as Lovehoney Enjoy, just thicker!

This means you can use it for all the things you use Enjoy for. If it's too thick, just water it down a little with a few drops of water :)

It depends, if you’re only using small plugs, fingers or toys then the Delight will be fine however I’d advise a specific anal lube if you’re getting closer to anal sex or using toys that are slightly larger for the longer glide and extra comfort :)

Thanks all, I think we may be a way of anal sex yet as my h wasn’t at the back of the line when they were giving out cocks if that makes sense! We have however got some of the larger butt plugs and use a slim anal dildo. I’ve also got a hsrness as my h really would like to try pegging. I’m not 100% yet but have bought one for when I feel ready. Tempted to get some more dildos for it??

I'm looking for advice too bought my first prostate massager and should arrive tomorrow proper anal lube advisable?

I thoroughly recommend Boy's Own - Extra Thick. You can get it on here and it lasts ages (and doesn't go tacky). - I found it better than the LH lube (sorry guys)

I'm starting to use FistIt for bigger toys but not sure exactly how I rate it yet.

When I'm being pegged the lube Fisting on this site is excellent.