Buttplug Recycling...

I took the plunge and bought myself one of those Butt Tinglers which arrived in the post this morning.

Unfortunately after the first use I found out that the base is extremely weak and flimsy, and just a gentle push will bend them back and could end up losing the thing inside you! (not mentioned in the description which actually says "the wide base ensures it stays safe too").

But the first use felt intense and I climaxed a lot quicker than I usually do without anything going on down there (even after 30 minutes of it out it's still tingly down there!). That's kinda the problem - I only really discovered this problem by using it and now I want to upgrade to http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14674 which looks to have a much sturdier base on it.

So what're the options with the old one? I know I can't send it back but it kinda feels like a waste of £10, especially since I'm going to be getting the other at the same price.

Thanks in advance. :-)

Obviously you'd want to sterilise it before doing anything so take out the vibrating bullet which you can keep to use yourself, then sterilise the plug bit in boiling water for a good few minutes. Once you've done that you can do what you want with it, but without knowing the actual material, and because of the sensitive nature of anyone else handling anyone elses buttplug I think your options are pretty limited! Maybe use it around the house somewhere? A door stop? :P

Its probably not viable to recycle normal buttplugs, nothing worth anything in them but couldn't this just be recycled as a normal toy?

It just feels a waste to throw it away, you know. There's not much point in keeping it when the other one arrives.

If I had known that the base was going to be this flimsy and useless I probably would have skipped it and got the other one anyway.

Adz, will you write a review so that potential future purchasers will know about your experiences? In my opinion, that will be far more effective and helpful than trying to recycle one butt plug. :)

Adz you could stick hair to it and turn it into a horse's tail !!

TB

Small ones- apple decorers

TB