Useless toy problem

Hi so I tried to return a butt vibrator to lovehoney but I been so busy it was too late for me to return it so now I got a once used butt vibrator ,a used anal douche and a unused lubricant syringes any ideas on how to get rid of them

Hey Mastershy

Ah sorry to hear you didn't get along with your purchases and missed the window for the Sexual Happiness Guarantee!

If you're concerned about how to dispose of your toys properly and discreetly, you can return them to us and we'll do it for you.

We make sure that any toys with moving parts are disposed of correctly and recycle any parts which can be.

Just send your toys back in the usual way with a note explaining that you want us to dispose of the items for you.

Thanks!

Dont all get mad and lecture me about land fill and the ocean but pop them in a 5p bag and throw them in the bin >.< Not something we are all throwing away everyday.

Wait until the neighbour puts their bin out and pop it in theirs... or listen to Jess and be all sensible and stuff 😜

You can easily recycle them or chop them down to a discreet size and pop them in the correct bins. As Jess said, anything with moving parts can be sent to lovehoney and they will dispose of these for you, I don’t believe you can send dildos or anything without electrical parts though!

I recently put a dead Rabbit vibe in my local electrical recycling bin. Should raise a laugh at the depot ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)