Buying toys together or on your own?

It took a while. We’ve been using toys (mostly for her) for a long time but it’s only in the last couple of years that we’ve become comfortable enough with them to discuss them openly.

You might start by asking her what type of toy she particularly enjoys or enjoys watching you use. Another possibility is to use a special occasion to buy a toy. Valentines Day is coming soon. Try suggesting that you buy each other a special Valentines Day toy?

We have been together since college and my wife has always really been into using toys, especially a vibrator. I travel a lot for work so most of the time she is using them on her own, so while I’ve got an idea what she has in her toy drawer, she buys them herself and probably has more than I know about!

1 Like

All good advice and Thank You!! Hopefully this helps.

Does she like realistic dildos as well? I’m finding these to be a real hang up for my wife.

Some things I just buy on my own, especially if it’s a toy just for me. If I ask hubby about toys just for me he tells me to buy what I want, so isn’t much help!

But anything that’s for the 2 of us we buy together :+1:

1 Like

Mostly on my own, and love splashing out on stuff for my OH, although sometimes not to her tastes. Shopping together is fun too though

1 Like

She does like dildos also and has a few of them. I’ve seen some bright colored silicone ones appear the last few years and I didn’t buy them so assume she’s been buying them!

Since she’s been working from home from the start of Covid and I’ve been travelling still she’s admitted toys have become an everyday thing for her now.

1 Like

I really thinks it’s a good thing when women use these and the more often the better. Especially when we can’t be there to join them. Thank You again for conversing with me. I really like how this community is willing to talk and be open. I think we all have a lot to share and learn.

1 Like

We buy most of our toys together. We do put things in the wish list separately sometimes or buy each other surprise gifts but generally together. I credit shopping on LH together to have really raised our sex game as you learn so much about each other’s likes and dislikes so quickly. Do love a LH shop with Mrs H.

1 Like

I buy stuff for myself, stuff for him and stuff to use together. He does the same. For the stuff to use together though, discussion goes on. We rarely peruse the site together but links get shared and negotiations go on! :rofl:

1 Like

We buy toys on own and together :slight_smile: :+1:

Same with me, I’m single, so everything I buy is for me, but hoping to find a partner who likes toys and would like to try them together.

1 Like