Cadet Rankings

Does anyone know the differences between the titles we're all given? I presume they are something to do with your level of activity on the site.

I'm a Lieutenant Colonel, so does that mean I'm at the top middle or bottom of the scale?

It would be interesting to see a break down of the different 'levels' we can attain

Google British army ranks and you will see all the levels . Field Marshall is higest. It's to do with amount if reviews and posts. It just kinda shows LH who uses the site a lot. It's from the old love honey forum system called the orgasm army

It doesn't really mean anything any more, I'm not sure if it was important in the first place back when this was all Orgasm Army either. Don't worry too much about what you are, because it honestly doesn't have any impact on anything.

Orgasm army? Why was it 'disbanded'?

Think the just revamped the site and wanted a change

Someone posted a list (or was it a link to a list?) on one of the other threads where this was asked a few weeks ago. It will be in the archives. You might need to click on a few, this question keeps coming up on new threads recently.

I had always wondered what it was, seems odd that they kept it when the whole idea of the army was gotten rid of.

i have noticed most forums have some kind of rank,i prefer the army ranks as you dont really stand out as being a newbie,i hate when i join a new forum, and they have the newbie next to your name lol

The ranks seem to be officer cadet, Lt, captain, major, Lt.Colonel, colonel, brigadier, major general, general and field marshall.

Yep

This is really the only forum I use, so I'd never come across the ranking system. My boyfriend was shocked I didn't know already :)