What affects your "Cadet rank"?

Hi,

I've been on forums for a little while now and just wondered exactly what affects your "Cadet rank"? What are the full list of ranks, are there boundaries for each like 500 comments makes you a certain rank or 50 reviews? Just out of curiousity. :)

Had a look around old forums but couldn't find anything clear cut.

Mondaysixteenth

amount of posts and reviews you write, although the rank is now defunct and doesn't mean anything

Shame that all these features got cut like rant and chat and stuff :(

I'm glad chat went, it's tranquil here....no mithering for hook ups and no dick pics. Perfect!

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Shame that all these features got cut like rant and chat and stuff :(

Chat was super hard to moderate , a lot of members do like not having the chat option as it saves from the pestering. Also we are a open welcoming forum so we like to have all discussions open ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

We did refer to ourselves as Orgasm Army in the past so that is where the rankings fit in , to me though it does not help me pick reviewers as I go for writing style and product expercience. 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Chat was super hard to moderate , a lot of members do like not having the chat option as it saves from the pestering. Also we are a open welcoming forum so we like to have all discussions open ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

We did refer to ourselves as Orgasm Army in the past so that is where the rankings fit in , to me though it does not help me pick reviewers as I go for writing style and product expercience.

It's more understandable why you got rid of chat now. I was here post scrapping chat so didn't have the joy or unsolicited rude pics and bad propositions although having a dating profile has shown me all those wonders :P

I know they go by real life UK army rankings, but I really, really wish the top rank was Rear Admiral. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)