? Stupid question, what does rank mean?

What does rank mean beside everyone's name?

I was thinking the same thing, i know the more you post the higher the rank you get, but i dont really pay much attention to my rank,

It's from an old system where Lovehoneyers were known as the 'Orgasm Army'

It's an old school thing, from back in the days of the Orgasam Army, hence the army titles.

I think it's quite cool though!

It's based on posts and reviews.

I'm Field Marshall I'm pretty sure that's the highest you can get. If that helps. Xx

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I'm Field Marshall I'm pretty sure that's the highest you can get. If that helps. Xx

You have nearly double the amount of posts that I do and I'm Field Marshall as well, so you're probably right.

Yes field Marshall is the highest as it is the highest rank in the British army xx

I've always wondered this.... Does your rank go down if you don't post or write any reviews in a while? Xx

No I don't think it's that complicated babe. Just look at some people's on the member profiles xx

Was thinking that cause some of them having posted in years and they are still a high rank.

Thanks hun. Xx

It's just to do with how many posts you've made I think...

Lollipop, should we call you sir or field marshall? Also, should we salute if you enter a post?

;-)

haha :P ive always wondered this

Sthubbins!

field marshall will be fine lieutenant ;) tho a salute would be good! As you was man! Haha x

Sthubbins!
field marshall will be fine lieutenant ;) tho a salute would be good! As you was man! Haha x

For some reason this thread reminded me of 'Dad's Army' and "They don't like it up 'em!". Which somehow seems entirely inappropriate for LH lol

Kinkydink wrote:

For some reason this thread reminded me of 'Dad's Army' and "They don't like it up 'em!". Which somehow seems entirely inappropriate for LH lol

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rank in east London means something completely different......

It's based on the number of posts, number of reviews and photos uploaded as far as I'm aware. It doesn't really mean anything, I guess its just a way of showing how activie people are.

I'd been wondering about this as well.