OA Ranks

Just a quick question -

Does anyone know what the ranks on our profile means? or the order of them?

Hope that makes sense!

Well i'm guessing they are the same as army ranks ! and you get by the amount of posts and the time you spend on the site,

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/pakistan/images/army-rank1.gif

The ranks were invented when Orgasm Army was a stand-alone site - we continued the miiltary theme for members as an indication of how much the member has been taking part.

The rank is worked out on a complicated formula based on the number of reviews you've written, posts you've, er, posted and (in the old days) the number of days you'd been thanked for useful posts.

Yes, they're all in proper military order.

One of our jobs is to decide whether to keep military style ranks or to come up with something else instead.

And to reinstate the "Thank Member for this post" feature.

thanks guys

I think a new ranking system should be inforced...something sexier any ideas guys????

Sex toy themed of course ;) Going up in price of toy?? Or you could do that with Lubes instead?

I surpose you could change the forum name ? To maybe Love bunnies or something like that then bunnie names or toys or products...

should be;

Vanilla

Curious

Kinky

Experimental

Dominatrix

Gimp

Pervert

or something

ooh that's kinda good but I do like the military ranks

I can never military titles and which are higher than others either hehe, so you're not alone in that!

Ohhh but I just noticed that I've moved up a rank today, probably from posting a bit or my latest reviews :D

i like the army ranks!

me too :)

I think the army ranks are ace. Every sex related forum I've seen in the past has tried to have sexy ranks, and it all gets a little boring. Plus who doesn't like the image of the Orgasm Army, with our uniforms, and huge weapons of choice in hand...

I'm pretty sure most enemies would run on sighting the "close combat attachments"...

crayola wrote:

I think the army ranks are ace. Every sex related forum I've seen in the past has tried to have sexy ranks, and it all gets a little boring. Plus who doesn't like the image of the Orgasm Army, with our uniforms, and huge weapons of choice in hand...

Yup, I'm with Crayola on this one. I love the army ranks, partly because they are so non-sexy (ooh, and I love the fact that I seriously out-rank the OH at the momentExternal Media), and partly because I too love the idea of us rampaging up a high street, dildos and vibes aloft!

Please keep them LoveHoney!

I agree! Even though I'm still a lowly rank, I look forward to climbing up them and becoming a Major...Heehee.

And guys, I think we should organise an OA March or something, in aid of promoting sexuality awareness. Then your vision could come true! ;-)

Freak X

LoveHoney - Richard wrote:

One of our jobs is to decide whether to keep military style ranks or to come up with something else instead.

And to reinstate the "Thank Member for this post" feature.

I love the ranks, all other boards I used have them but on different themes but this seems the most fitting.

Thank Member or rep systems seem to always break down into people being petty and negging or rep begging in my opinion so I would leave it out.

Freak - Whirly - we're in!

Yep, I like the army ranks. I think I shall start making the OH address me by mine as he is a lowly Captain at the mo!