Calling all students - 20% off at Lovehoney!

Thank me later ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/students/

Marry me Cazz

Why does this come about right after I graduated?! 😭

Boogaloo wrote:

Why does this come about right after I graduated?! 😭

Over a year too late for me too, Boo.

waah. Maybe I should be a student again...

Suppose it won't work for students outside UK, right?

I love you!!

GE you might as well try, there are loads of institutions included, i cant believe they're all english

Young and fun95 wrote:

I love you!!

GE you might as well try, there are loads of institutions included, i cant believe they're all english

Tried. Didn't work. Ah, it's so great to live in Narnia

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Young and fun95 wrote:

I love you!!

Tried. Didn't work. Ah, it's so great to live in Narnia

Ah well, you are not the only one (*lives near the Beavers' house*)...

I'm finding this discount to not be in the all-inclusive nature of Lovehoney, I propose it should be made available to all.

How about a military discount? Oh well its worth a try haha...

Stato1987 wrote:

How about a military discount? Oh well its worth a try haha...

Or nhs :p

Think it's time to go back to school !

I propose a 20% human being discount.

I hate this time of year. Student discounts everywhere and I'm like dude...I'm broke from buying stuff for my kid to go be a student (well, pupil)...those uni students getting the discounts likely have broke parents because they bought them stuff they need...I think others deserve discounts this time of year too!!

I just graduated. Boooo! :(

Thank you cazz, I'd better get my order in, it would be rude not to!

Damn and I just got out of university few months back... I still remember how I used to try to save for toys from my summer jobs, birthday money etc while at university.

Also I am expecting since you have to verify via UniDays, this will only be for UK students and not other students who may be visiting LH?

While I am happy for the students, since this does help, I do think that some long terms customers, especially those recently graduated, may not be thanking you.

Cazz, I love you ^_^

Hey cazz, I'm a student, I'm 18 and re doing my last year of a levels, any chance I can get a student discount too? X

Oh you are bloody brilliant