Defence discount card

If any of you are uk service people or ex service people you may know about the defence discount card in which you can get lots of discounts in lots of highly street and online stores, one of which is lovehoney, 20% off everything, if you have the card use the app search for lovehoney and go from there, if you don’t have the card/app, what are you waiting for?!?

2 Likes

There is also another for those in the emergency services/NHS/Care providers etc and Lovehoney is regularly on there.

Between myself and my OH we get a lot of discounts :joy:

2 Likes

Here’s the page with all of them on. :+1:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/aff/services-discounts.html

2 Likes

Any of this type of thing on the Australian site, I’m in a few of these groups and love a discount

I didn’t realise there was a discount for teachers too, that’s MrsToysrus!

It doesn’t appear so? The page is under the Offers menu on the UK site, but it’s not there on the Aus one. :man_shrugging:

Think we only get student discount or I can just keep making new accounts for the 15% off

There’s a 15% off podcast one that might still work? podcast15

Edit: It works on the UK site. :+1:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp thanks might try it out, got to make some more room for toys been on a bit of a buy up of late.

1 Like

Anything for those of us in the USA?

I only really know about the UK offers (and they’ve just changed all those, so I don’t even know about them any more :slightly_smiling_face:). The podcast one should work though. :+1:

Most of the service schemes aren’t run by Lovehoney, they’re just one of many companies signed up to them. Do you have things like that in the US?

I looked around and didn’t find anything. :pensive: