Can anyone cum without being fully erect female opinions welcome

Wondering if anyone has ever came without being fully erect

1 Like

Yes, is the short answer.

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Yes If I have been feeling really horny but got things on my mind I don’t get fully errect but still manage to cum

1 Like

Thanks all ,been exploring lots of new things this is one of them and I have been successful, another thing I have achieved is allowing cum to leak from my cock without actually ejaculating

Yes definitely.

1 Like

Yep.

Yep, happened after a sounding session.

1 Like

Yes

Yes @bam.jestar And I like it

I’ve seen some videos where guys have cum using a sounding rod or these electro simulating things and they’ve not been hardly erected during it.

Same

Yes, unsurprisingly though sometimes the trick is staying soft

Using a vibrator can quickly bring you to orgasm without being hard

If you’re into prostate play you can have multiple orgasms without an erection and without traditional ejaculation

You can have an orgasm in chastity, you physically can’t get hard, but feels exactly the same

It’s sometimes a misunderstanding that an orgasm, ejaculating and an erection are intrinsically linked, you can have all three separately without experiencing the other two.

4 Likes

Yes, if the vibrations are speedy and powerful enough!

Abso-freaking-lutely
It possible to orgasm without cumming and to cum without an orgasm. Both can be enjoyable in different ways.

1 Like

Yes , also without direct physical contact . That is tough to achieve , but damn wonderful when it happens .

I am often not erect when using anal toys (particularly larger dildos) as I am concentrating on my ass, not my penis. I have orgasmed / ejaculated a few times without becoming fully erect. Masturbating a limp or semi erect penis is quite a different sensation

4 Likes

As per above from @Senator and its definite yes from me :blush:

Yes. Sometimes for good reasons. Sometimes for the not so good :rofl:

Yes I have done several times. On all occasions was when using a dildo in my bum. Its not as intense as ejaculating fully erect just a bit different, but still very nice.