Ejaculation without erection

So, had an interesting experience today. Was having some solo time with anal stimulation and penis masturbation. For the most part I was not erect despite the dual pleasure.

As the pleasure built and orgasm approached was the only time that I became even remotely hard.

Has anyone else experienced or their OH experienced orgasm from flacid state?

still felt great, quite a different sensation though

Never haf it happen but sounds great im a straight m but love it up the arse of my girlfriend but its makes my cock shrivel up any one else get that problem

I've been exploring prostate play a lot recently, and it does seem (from my experience and reading about it) that it's normal to be flaccid during prostate stimulation (and prostate induced orgasm). I haven't managed to achieve full orgasm this way yet though.

By the way, I posted in a different thread yesterday about what I know about the prostate, which is not a whole lot so far: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1786161-guys-anyone-had-a-p-spot-orgasm/

Yes , I have had that a number of times . The first one surprised me . I think when a true prostrate pressure is involved one tends to be more flacid . I find with a shorter vibrating plug , I can still get quite erect and have a higher energy ejaculation .

Yes I have have experienced this not so long ago... my oh was using a glass toy on me and it was the best hands free orgasm I’ve ever had...

I often experience this during solo play, it’s a strange but nice and enjoyable feeling, the level of enjoyment does depend on what fantasy I’m carrying out. I used to think that you could only cum when erect.