male orgasm without erection .

due to a recent thread , i was curious an asked a friend wether he had ever orgasmed/cum without an erection as ive never EVER heard of it before ... is this a common thing ive never heard of before or a rarer occurance ?? i feel sheltered now !!!

honestly until your response to a post ive never heard of it .. im fascinated beyond belief ... i need explanations ! i hope im not offending you or anyone else .. its just something new to me an im very curious ! he wontgo into it further as its a bit awkward between us at present !

MrBumcheeks wrote:

It is almost impossible to offend me, mainly because I choose never to take offence to anything :)

What would you like to know about it?

well i always just ASSUMED a man had to be fully hard to ejaculate ... so this is wrong right ? so HOW do you get stimulated enough to orgasm without becoming erect ? i cannot fathom it ??

Nope Ruby, men do not have to be fully hard to ejaculate. (They can be completely soft) I am specifically thinking here from reading/watching videos relating to premature ejaculation where just pulling their foreskin back would cause ejaculation for these males.

Entirely possible to orgasm without an erection xx I have not personally experienced it with any partners myself though so I cant really comment in depth into the hows or whys but I suggest looking up premature ejaculation and clicking "videos" to watch it happen if you are curious.

I am also sure that some men can do it even though they do not suffer from PE, just as MrBumCheeks described but maybe this is rarer I am guessing, and is probably why you, or I havent witnessed it personally. I bet some ladies and gents have though!

wow . sitting havubg a chat about it ... absolutely blowing my tiny little mind . ALSO now feeling very frustrated as well as apranoid .

I can confirm that it has happened to me, usually if I have got really turned on and not cum. Once my erection has subsided sometimes I only have to touch myself and I will cum immediately when still soft.

It can happen - and think that most women don't know/have ever seen it is because it usually happens when on your own.

One of the most amazing things I have seen is a guy being brought to orgasm whilst wearing a cock cage - thinking about what that must feel like has me completely intrigued and I definitely want to give it a go when I can afford one of the good cages.

Think my OH would run a mile if I produced one, but it would definitely be fun!

I've cum many times when not fully erect. Always on my own though when, ahem, "relaxing" with a video. I must be relaxed enough to just let go.

its a funny old world isnt it ,, you learn something new everyday !!! :)

I actually asked this recently in my pegging thread.

About say a few months back I was playing with a new dildo,

I love anal, And desperately want to be pegged so its good fun and good practice for me, Anyway, Its the largest Ive tried yet and in the throws, It happened to me, I was a bit worried as it had never happend before, But Ive been assured its a normal thing that can happen.

I'll add that I dont suffer from PE,

Not badly anyway, Just slightly now and again ( about 10 % of the time ) and always hard when it does.

It was different and more intense for me. Haha Ive tried to replicate it since but had no luck! Just my luck lmao!!!

I have read it can be a symptom of Ive forgotten the term now, But basically a blocked tube or something that can be easily sorted.

Other than all of that, Ild say he has nothing to worry or be ashamed about! ;)

Hope that helps? :) xx

Ork wrote:

MrBumcheeks wrote:

especially one without an opening in the end ;-)

I think it would be even funnier, if he had a really small one on, leaving him completly unable to get any where near erect XD

Not funny, painful I would think, I have a four ring cage and that gets quite uncomfortable when I start to get erect.

S&S wrote:

One of the most amazing things I have seen is a guy being brought to orgasm whilst wearing a cock cage - thinking about what that must feel like has me completely intrigued and I definitely want to give it a go when I can afford one of the good cages.

Awesome! This is something Ive wanted to try for a while too.

MrBumcheeks wrote:

S&S wrote:

Bloody intense.

There is NO feeling in the world in my opinion quite like becoming erect (or trying to) while wearing a cock cage.

It's worth buying a cock cage just to experience, even if you're not going to use it for chastity purposes. Well I think so anyway :)

And I bought one for this precise reason, As above, I just havent got around to trying it yet lol.

Ive tried it on but I think I need to get some extensions or something for it as my balls nearly fell off due to lack of blood circulation!!! :O

Thaats the one I have funnely enough Ork me ol' chum :)

Seduced wrote:

I actually asked this recently in my pegging thread.

About say a few months back I was playing with a new dildo,

I love anal, And desperately want to be pegged so its good fun and good practice for me, Anyway, Its the largest Ive tried yet and in the throws, It happened to me, I was a bit worried as it had never happend before, But Ive been assured its a normal thing that can happen.

I'll add that I dont suffer from PE,

Not badly anyway, Just slightly now and again ( about 10 % of the time ) and always hard when it does.

It was different and more intense for me. Haha Ive tried to replicate it since but had no luck! Just my luck lmao!!!

I have read it can be a symptom of Ive forgotten the term now, But basically a blocked tube or something that can be easily sorted.

Other than all of that, Ild say he has nothing to worry or be ashamed about! ;)

Hope that helps? :) xx

oh no... its not something he suffers from , or not in my experience with him at least ... we were just chatting an whilst chatting i read a comment about it on another thread and got to asking about it ...

a long time ago I had an orgasm with absolutely no stimulation at all just thinking about my girlfriend, I had a hard on and then just came.....but I was 26 at the time

bit embarassing cos I was at work in Japan and since I had light trousers on it left a damp patch LMAO

gunther wrote:

a long time ago I had an orgasm with absolutely no stimulation at all just thinking about my girlfriend, I had a hard on and then just came.....but I was 26 at the time

bit embarassing cos I was at work in Japan and since I had light trousers on it left a damp patch LMAO

oh no lol :p

Seduced wrote:

MrBumcheeks wrote:

S&S wrote:

Bloody intense.

There is NO feeling in the world in my opinion quite like becoming erect (or trying to) while wearing a cock cage.

It's worth buying a cock cage just to experience, even if you're not going to use it for chastity purposes. Well I think so anyway :)

And I bought one for this precise reason, As above, I just havent got around to trying it yet lol.

Ive tried it on but I think I need to get some extensions or something for it as my balls nearly fell off due to lack of blood circulation!!! :O

Heh, well let me know if you get it to work out! I need more reasons to justify the £100 price tag :p