Can I ask the ladies if this has happened to you??

I don't know if this is common as it has only ever happened to me recently? Has anyone ever had an orgasm that is so strong it pushes oh out of you?

I know when I have had an orgasm before and oh is in me he can feel me contract inside, but I have had a couple of occasions recently, today most recently where oh is in me and with the added stimulation to my clit I have an orgasm so strong it pushes him out?

It is the most turned on I think I have ever been, he leaves his cock in me and stimulates my clit either with his fingers or one of our toys, I can orgasm in seconds, and I can keep having them over and over, but recently the orgasm is that strong it pushes his cock out?? I put it back in but as soon as I orgasm again it pushes him out again and today I was sat on top but it still managed to push him out?? We didn't use any lubrication so it was only our own fluids and was obviously very wet.

Has anyone else ever experienced this?? Is it normal?

Hey Always Hot

This is actually pretty common. Take a look online and you'll see that lots of women have this reaction when they have an intense orgasm. An orgasm is, effectively, strong muscle contractions in your nether regions (as well as the rest of your body!) and this can be powerful enough to push your partner / a toy out of you.

It's perfectly normal and if it feels good, then keep doing it! ;)

This has never happened to me with a partner but it's happened with a toy many times. I either push the toy out or my muscles contract so much that I can't even move the toy, not even an inch which gets pretty annoying sometimes. But I think this is quite common with powerful orgasms - like Jess said.

Jess has explained it very well! When I've used toys sometimes they get pushed out at the height of orgasm, it's not uncommon at all. And it means you're having strong orgasms too so your OH should be pretty chuffed :) Nice boost to both your egos there Always Hot! Xx

It did happen to me at times or I could not remove the toy. or the firm toy became bit uncomfortable. I would say this is pretty commom

This intrigues me but I'm not a woman. Say you have a normale size man 80-100kg on top of you inside you and your orgasm is so strong it pushes all that weight away?

I think you are a lucky woman and wish I would meet someone like that - OH should be proud x

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hey Always Hot

This is actually pretty common. Take a look online and you'll see that lots of women have this reaction when they have an intense orgasm. An orgasm is, effectively, strong muscle contractions in your nether regions (as well as the rest of your body!) and this can be powerful enough to push your partner / a toy out of you.

It's perfectly normal and if it feels good, then keep doing it! ;)

In response to Jannys post (sorry can't quote)
Have to say this made me giggle a bit, I've got an image of men just being flung of the bed from the sheer force :)

This does happen to me sometimes particularly with gspot orgasms, it just pushes him out and his pelvis away and he can't penetrate me again straight away. I suppose he is strong enough to stay inside me but it would be painful for me if he did. Its the same with toys if i try and hold them in, particularly solid toys its sore.
Definitely not uncommon anyway :)

To Janny:

From my personal experience when this has happened to me, it was because he wasn't fully erect and there was a little bit of flex, or bend in his shaft. So rather than pushing the whole mans weight away with your vagina (I don't think that is possible) you tend to contract and it pushes his penis out as it bends and pops out. Also, it happens less for me if he is on top and his weight is holding him inside me. Usually it happens in spoons or other such positions where he is not putting any weight onto his penis. Well, that's my experience anyway.

Toys can also be pushed out if I am not holding them or holding them lightly, but if I am holding on tightly it stays put. I agree with Lou that keeping a rigid toy inside can be painful during those orgasmic contractions.

We once had a lot of fun seeing how far I could "shoot" my dildo out of my vagina. He would hold it in and count down. 3...2...1...FIRE! pmsl. Now you all know how strange we are lol.

Glad to know we're not the only ones who've done that Fluffbags lol.

Lou22 wrote:

Glad to know we're not the only ones who've done that Fluffbags lol.

Yay! lol xx

Fluffbags wrote:

To Janny:

From my personal experience when this has happened to me, it was because he wasn't fully erect and there was a little bit of flex, or bend in his shaft. So rather than pushing the whole mans weight away with your vagina (I don't think that is possible) you tend to contract and it pushes his penis out as it bends and pops out. Also, it happens less for me if he is on top and his weight is holding him inside me. Usually it happens in spoons or other such positions where he is not putting any weight onto his penis. Well, that's my experience anyway.

Toys can also be pushed out if I am not holding them or holding them lightly, but if I am holding on tightly it stays put. I agree with Lou that keeping a rigid toy inside can be painful during those orgasmic contractions.

We once had a lot of fun seeing how far I could "shoot" my dildo out of my vagina. He would hold it in and count down. 3...2...1...FIRE! pmsl. Now you all know how strange we are lol.

Just LOL! That.Is.All.

Janny wrote:

This intrigues me but I'm not a woman. Say you have a normale size man 80-100kg on top of you inside you and your orgasm is so strong it pushes all that weight away?

I think you are a lucky woman and wish I would meet someone like that - OH should be proud x

if a man is just laying straight on top of a woman with all his weight he is doing something wrong in my eyes, this is teenage stuff, plus the fact i would be gasping for breath if a man had all his weight on me

going back to the point i have pushed my man out before when im on my back and my legs raised near to my shoulders and the orgasm takes over and i pop him out lol, most annoying as you want it back in but it cant

:) i love it amazing can be bit annoyin but fun

No Rach obviously not all his weight, then you could possibly kill someone, but do you not understand what I mean?

As I said originally - I'm not a woman, so don't really know [feeling stupid]

Very funny Fluffbags, yes very common I have done it a few times

I do this plenty, combined with other parts of the body doing their own thing (feet curl around his ankles and legs straighten) poor hubby has a hard time staying in me when I come in missionary. Never when stood up or taken from behind though.

Usually I don't notice, a few times though I have nerfed my orgasms this way.

Thanks for all the advice & comments guys, Lou22 - yours made me laugh!!! lol I will let oh know he should be proud!! his head won't fit throguh the door!! lol it is a bit annoying when it keeps popping out!! I shall keep enjoying then and not think I am a freak!!

Again thanks guys for taking the time to comment

Always Hot wrote:

lol I will let oh know he should be proud!! his head won't fit throguh the door!! lol it is a bit annoying when it keeps popping out!!

If you let him know after his head is through the door, then this will solve the problem?

yea, I've done this a few times, put it down to good pelvic floor muscles!lol