Push it good?

Hi everyone. When I have an orgasm, I end up pushing out whatever is inside me. Part of the build up of a self made orgasm with a dildo is holding it in place, the ripples around it increase the strength of my orgasm. Sounds fantastic and it is…but when its a penis and not a dildo my orgasm is extra strong bc of said penis and add in clit stimulation and my hooch is like a body builder and the penis can’t compete with the strength of the orgasm pushing against it. I think a part of this may be a feeling of rejection, even though we’ve had the conversation that I am a big fan of the person and their penis.

I have vaginal orgasms with this current partner, first time for me - I am very turned on by this person! They’re not as strong as clit stimulated orgasms but I find them a lot more satisfying as I love them, he loves them and he doesn’t get shown the exit. Wins all around.

I’ve tried mentally connecting with the hooch mid orgasm and trying to change the direction of the squeeze but its not working, my body is paying no mind to me during that moment.

It wasn’t always like this but I can’t remember
when or how it changed and I’m curious if anyone else is similar and has fixed the flow of their orgasm current.

Jo

7 Likes

I thought that was quite normal. When I have an orgasm I push out aswell. I think it’s just the muscles contracting

2 Likes

Thanks Deanna. It used to be that my muscles would pull in, so that was what wasn’t the norm!

2 Likes

My wife sometimes pushes me out, sometimes bucks pretty hard getting me out too. When she gets near, I’ve learnt to hold on to her hips pretty tightly these days… :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Pushing against it makes it so good too!
A few people I have been with in the past have been surprised that I push them out! I really thought this was a me issue!

1 Like

Yep me too…

2 Likes

Same here, powerful contractions when orgasmic.

When l’m inside my wife and we’re both about to cum I have to push hard and she pulls me in.

She also grips my cock with her pussy. Those pelvic floor exercises really work!!!

Iv had it with a previous partner. Only the once. She was on all fours giving me head while I was lying down. We were both so turned on n in the mood. Head was so good n wanted to make her feel good too. Was able to kind move so could reach her pussy. She was soaking wet already so went straight away fingering her hard, she came nearly straight away n had the feeling of pushing out, she kept sucking me while she came and after so I did again n same thing happened, did it 3 times. Never experienced it since

@JoCat I know exactly what you’re talking about. It seems each person’s muscles work a bit differently. My GF’s muscles pull inward, I push outward. During PIV sex, I’m literally plugged up. Feel full, can’t cum. I’ll push really hard, and my husband will grab my shoulders to keep inside me. After a while, I get frustrated with the inability to remove all the liquid, and he’ll pull out so I can empty myself.

1 Like