Can I ask the ladies if this has happened to you??

it's happened to us a few times... all good fun though ;)

Hahahaha, well I'm glad I'm not the only one that's pushed a dildo out of their vagina just to see how far it would go! xD

Sophie behave yourself... laughing so hard I can hardly ytpe, tyop aah deep breath... type.

Lol, well what can I say? You're meant to have fun with toys and they keep me entertained in different ways. :)

Hehe you make me laugh so much, just imagining the dildo or whatever flying across the room like a rocket, nearly killing OH, and then crashing into the wall [or if your aim is not so good, the window]

Fluffbags wrote:

To Janny:

From my personal experience when this has happened to me, it was because he wasn't fully erect and there was a little bit of flex, or bend in his shaft. So rather than pushing the whole mans weight away with your vagina (I don't think that is possible) you tend to contract and it pushes his penis out as it bends and pops out. Also, it happens less for me if he is on top and his weight is holding him inside me. Usually it happens in spoons or other such positions where he is not putting any weight onto his penis. Well, that's my experience anyway.

Toys can also be pushed out if I am not holding them or holding them lightly, but if I am holding on tightly it stays put. I agree with Lou that keeping a rigid toy inside can be painful during those orgasmic contractions.

We once had a lot of fun seeing how far I could "shoot" my dildo out of my vagina. He would hold it in and count down. 3...2...1...FIRE! pmsl. Now you all know how strange we are lol.

I so need to do this!

You girls are all nuts, but still laughing to myself xx

Word of warning to all women about to embark on the epic journey of firing a dildo out of your vagina.....

There is a high potential you may either squirt, or accidentally pee if you push down hard and fast enough...

Trust me...I tell the truth for it happened to me....

I shall go crawl under my rock of shame now! lol

Lol Fluffy, I can't get this image out of my head now haha

Oh Fluffbags :') Thankfully I haven't done either of those with my flying dildo adventures...there's always a first time for everything though!

And Janny, no OH but I would most probably die with laughter if it flew out and hit him straight in the face!

This thread is all kinds of hilarious.

I have a huge smile on my face right now and can't stop laughing at the thought of HMS Dildo...

I said I could probably get a job pushing out ping pong balls at Benidorm!!! lol

could i die from orgasms? i lose too much fluid i think. even when i liked my teacher last year my skirt was wet all over.

My wife hasn't pushed my cock out of herself, but she has pushed toys out if they are not held in place. She also often pushes butt plugs out as well when she cums.

It happened again on Sat lol I looked at oh as I was sat on top of him while he was in me nice and hard, he was playing with my clit & as I came I pushed him out!! we both laughed as I said there she goes again!! lol it has become a regular event now when he does that! I love it. For some reason tonight I can't stop thinking about oh playing with me and giving me oral?? Feeling more horny tonight than usual??

You ladies make me smile!

I am really jealous right now... Never happened to me... Booo lol

After reading this thread I had to try this myself. And can note down I can get my bullet to fly about 3 meters so far, not so good with the dildoes though.

As for the main topic in this thread..

I have only done this myself when my OH is using his fingers in me stimulating my Gspot. I don't mean to do it, but it sometimes stops me from coming. Not sure what do do with that thou.

I have had this happen many times.

Hubby loves it when I get that aroused.

I have had this happen to me all the time! It really isn't that uncommon and although its a pain that its out, boy does it feel good when it happens!

The OH loves it and sees it as a sign he is defo doing something right and tbh I agree :p