Can you achieve orgasm from recieving anal.

I have been told it is possible for some woman to actually achieve orgasm from anal sex. If so, how? I find this fascinating. It must be amazing if you can.

I can reach g-spot orgasm/squirting from anal. (Not a clitoral orgasm though, for obvious, logistic reasons haha)

It is possible because the wall seperating the vagina and rectum is reasonably thin, so when fingers/toys go inside and curve, or even when large toys go inside the bum...it can still hit/press against the g-spot. Those walls are stretchy!

Have to say, it is not AS easy as just going straight to the g-spot through the standard route, because the rectum walls are more delicate and harsh/fast play can cause discomfort quicker.

Overall though....yup....totally possible!

I also have g spot / squirting orgasms from anal sex.

Not every time but when it happens it feels amazing.

I'm going to follow this thread with real interest...

Fluffbags wrote:

I can reach g-spot orgasm/squirting from anal. (Not a clitoral orgasm though, for obvious, logistic reasons haha)

It is possible because the wall seperating the vagina and rectum is reasonably thin, so when fingers/toys go inside and curve, or even when large toys go inside the bum...it can still hit/press against the g-spot. Those walls are stretchy!

Have to say, it is not AS easy as just going straight to the g-spot through the standard route, because the rectum walls are more delicate and harsh/fast play can cause discomfort quicker.

Overall though....yup....totally possible!

Yep what she said I have and loved it amazing

Yes, it is possible. But not all women can do it. I heard some can and even heard from some that they prefer anal to vaginal sex. But should say that this is more an exception than a rule, but still possible.

Yes, but ive only recently found out i can do this, i never thought it was possible. Rarely i can squirt from it (but thats very rarely) and it has to be quite hard penetration for the squirting.

I've come close to it, but not quite. Good anal is amazing.

Wow thank you ladies.

In all honesty, inserting anything anally makes me gush a little bit, regardless of the size of the object. And I have had orgasms from only anal sex (no stimulation of anywhere else), even when the stimulation wasn't deep enough for it to be hitting my g-spot. But deep thrusts, when the g-spot is stimulated, feel amazing. An orgasm from anal is slightly different from a regular g-spot orgasm, I find, though? It feels a bit different, anyway.

Of course, everyone is different and not everyone likes anal, but from my personal experience it is possible.

not yet, but time will always....

Yes... But in all honesty I'm one of the lucky ones who can orgasm pretty much anytime, anyhow. Also through thought alone, although it's not as much fun!

I have no idea of the science involved but my wife concurs that yes you can. I know I do anyway when I get to....

Yes and have done a good many times! You should always take care though, start small and slowly get bigger and I'm sure there's no such thing as too much lube xx

I can- it helps to have other stimulation as well - but its possible.

I'm very sensitive there generally, so yes, I can orgasm just from anal and nothing else. Sometimes just the 'going in' can make me come, but mainly, it's deeper penetration and thrusting which gives me a 'proper' orgasm, and on occasion I'll squirt. For me, 'pure' anal orgasms feel different - kind of duller in a way, but still really nice.