Can you Orgasm in Your Sleep?

I've been researching a bit into this, as I was starting to think I'm a bit strange. I've been able to come in my sleep since I was in my late teens. I don't do it on purpose, and I'm definately not touching myself or anything, but it usually happens after a particularly horny dream. I'm aware of the dream and what's happening, then I'm woken up by a powerful orgasm. It's one of the loveliest feelings ever! It happpens about every 3 months or so, and puts me in a great mood for the day!

I found this info -

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1498.html

which has made me realise its' quite common, yet nobody I've ever asked has had this happen to them. Until I found that page I don't think they even believed me.

Anyone else here one of the lucky 40%?

yeah i have them, depending on hormones and if im single or not

its not unpleasant but i never really remember what i dreamt of

theres been a thing bout this already as carly keeps saying to us use the serch button it is our friend! lol

but to answear ur question i can orgasm when im asleep, i wake up cos i feel like im cumming and i actully i am.normaly get this when im not getting any loving of any kind so happly to say not had a sleep orgasm for ages. also been told i moan in my sleep ;-|

Dxx

That's happened to me. Like, you, it usually happens after a really hot dream, and like you, I usually wake up just as I orgasm. I tend to find it a little bit unsettling and disorientating. But nice too. :)

I dont think I've had this happen and I have some hot dreams sometimes,

***Sulks in the corner feeling left out***

xxx

I wish!

Aww. Don't worry, it isn't all nice! Imagine waking up in the middle of an orgasm not knowing how or why you got it. It can be kind of unsettling.

Aww. Don't worry, it isn't all nice! Imagine waking up in the middle of an orgasm not knowing how or why you got it. It can be kind of unsettling.

Think yourself lucky girls. It happens to us blokes during times of barren patches and then you have a mess to clean up at 3 in the morning

Some men never have nocturnal emissions, some stop having them in their teens, some never stop having them. Nocturnal emissions don't affect all adult men.

Ewww "nocturnal emmissions" that makes it sound like something they do during the cars MOT

I actually find your avatar quite arousing redapple

iv had horny dreams but neva orgasms in my sleep oh how unfair is this :( oh well no point cryin over something i dont get but ITS NOT FAIR

I can but depends who im dreaming about

I'm not a woman, but never remember having wet dreams, which blokes are supposed to get I think?

maybe I need to dream better

maybe you need some more bedtime stimulation, Bingo

You offering?

Bingo Caller wrote:

I'm not a woman, but never remember having wet dreams, which blokes are supposed to get I think?

Check further up the thread, Bingo Caller. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

Some men never have nocturnal emissions, some stop having them in their teens, some never stop having them. Nocturnal emissions don't affect all adult men.

Bingo Caller wrote:

he he maybe your body didn't need the release at night due to what you were doing in the day! External Media

imeldaimelda wrote:

Bingo Caller wrote:

he he maybe your body didn't need the release at night due to what you were doing in the day! External Media

I think you are spot on with that analysis, Imelda External Media