Wet Dream.

So last night I had a wet dream. I'm 35 and waking up at 1am finding myself covered (and I mean covered) in my own cum.

It's been a few years, last time this happened I was in the first stages of a relationship. We were having sex like rabbits. Kinda put two and two and thought it was just over active hormones.

That relationship has since turned to marriage and two kids. I thought I was past all of this.

Do other people still have wet dreams at this stage of life or even older? Should I expect more?

What you can expect and whether it's an out of the ordinary event is different from person to person, I have a couple of years on you, and I still get the occasional wet dream, perhaps not as messy as what you've described, but yeah on occasion. It'sno biggie

I am in my 50s now and for me I think the last one was about my late 40s.

I often wake myself up because I'm masturbating in my sleep! I didn't ever get "wet dreams" as a kid, but would spend most of my teenage life trying to cover up a hard-on (REMOVED BY MODERATOR). Nothing much has changed as an adult!

I have talked about this with my hubby as he seems to have a wet dream every couple of months. As might be expected it seems to be when we have not been able to have much sex due to schedules and job traveling and he has maybe not had a wank for 3 or 4 days. I can imagine what it feels like as if I don't orgasm for around a week I become very aware of the feeling in my clitoris and know I need to masturbate although it is very rarely I go that long without.

I've actually never had one, not even in my youth!

I frequently have naughty dreams and sometimes wake up so worked up that I need to do something about it right then & there., but I've never orgasmed while asleep.

I think if you don't have sex or masturbate it can start to happen. I dont know why but for me is when it happens at random. I think its our body way to say its needs sex or masturbation lol.