Sleepgasms?!

Does any of you other ladies ever have orgasms in your sleep? Or is it just me? I often wake up feeling really close to it or if not actually having one :-S

I've only had one once :)

Yes, I frequently orgasm during my sleep. I usually wake up at the point of orgasm and although its very obvious to me whats happening and I'm soaking wet, my fingers are never wet and I dont think I ever actually touch myself....just spontanteous orgasms x

I get them every now and then. Had 2 this week! It's not like I'm deprived, me and my partner are very active. It's never a result of touching myself either Terri JJ. My hands are no where near down there. Very odd experiences. Wonder what causes them?

Yeah have had a few.

Only ever knowingly happened to me once as a result of a dream I was semi aware what was happening

I had a few.

Has happened to me a few times.. though have been woken so close I havr to satisfy myself in order to sleep again ...

Yes, only once for me too. I felt quite strange after it, i thought 'wet dreams' could only be a male thing?! Anyway, it was a lovely wake up call xx

Hey Smaller,

I experience these too. I will normally wake up due to the strength of the sensation. It's not actually that uncommon for women to experience this. It is along the same sort of lines as a male wet dream.

I don't believe it has anything to do with the frequency of your actual sex life. It's just one of those wonderfully weird ( for want of a better word) things that our bodies are capable of ... Enjoy :)

I get these now and again, it really depends on how horny I am which can go up and down. They feel good when they happen and I think it just depends on how many orgasms I am getting.

just have heard...

but never experienced...

interesting.

Yes I've experienced it a few times. It's strange but feels amazing :)

I get them - but they are usually associated with dreams, so not entirely random occurrences where I wake up and think wtf: some of those wet dreams are weird though ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Yes, quite often.

I wake up busting for a wee and then can barely pee when i get to the loo.

I enjoy them to be honest.