Can you still convey dominance in sex even when less experienced than partner?

in our communication styles and way we’ve been attracted ot each other , I (male) am the dominant one leading her around, showing her I know what i’m doing, etc…

however I’m less experienced than she is in bed sex. The only things I feel comfortable so far (we’ve gotten close to sex for firsst time last time I saw her) are fingering her and dry humping her in missionary and pressing on her pubic bone at same time (thanks for the tip here! lol)

Does anyone else know what can convey this? Or even just attitudes and mindsets to have if not actual techniques/actions to take to convey dominance?

I’m more familiar with role reversal- but I say to be confident in what you do and say and make sure she sees your manhood in it’s hard form - a long hard penis is a sure way of showing your dominance

Dominance isn’t about the acts you do, it’s different between partners. One may see dominance in simply giving orders “come here and take me in your mouth” and other may see dominance in attitude and bondage. It really does vary, I think you need to speak to your partner and see what her ideal dominant is.

If this is a kink for instance it can really go down a rabbit hole, you have typical BDSM, a bit of fun and light spanking, age play (an older figure showing an inexperienced partner stuff to do), role play (doctor and patient etc). So in short I think communication is key.

I would start with maybe a blindfold and some small teasers such as a feather, gentle spanking etc. take being unable to see already gives the other partner a dominant stance as you are leading the person who is under your control. Maybe get some nice soft cuffs too as this is a super simple and easy way into a dom relationship

2 Likes

To be truly dominant, you need to be able to back it up with some actions. So at this point, I would say no, if you’re only confident with dry humping and fingering. I don’t think you can be dominant without knowing your partner.

I would focus on learning how to please your partner. Learn how to read her body, what makes her breath catch, what makes her back arch and her leg muscles tense. Learn what she likes and what she doesn’t. I’m sure she knows by now that you’re inexperienced, you’re a blank page that she can fill in.

3 Likes