Can you think yourself to orgasm??...

Yeah, maybe more as a teenager but it can happen. Wet dreams, as they are known, do happen, and you do cum - maybe dry, you cant really tell when you are asleep. I have come before without me or anyone being close to me but think it's more in the mind, like when you have a beutiful naked woman in front of you (lol we were all young once)

seen this on tv, very cool!

wow i need to try this haha

I've done this a few times. I have to be really horny though!

Ive woke myself up by orgasm before, I generally find sleep orgasums very intense

Would recomend that anyone should give it a go.

The outcome is a full body climax

awesome

mmm interesting a mindgasm.....

haven't ever had that, but when Hubby gets me turned on and properly 'excited' cumming on command is lovely.....

Ok.... I decided to give this a go. And failed. lol. I'm probably not doing it right. I just lay on the bed and thought of 1 scenario in depth. I got a great erection and a lot of pre-cum.... which was nice. It did feel nice.... but I could not get to orgasm. I thought at one or two points I would.... but nope. Oh well.... maybe not everyone can do it? x x

I have known two friends who can do this - both female. was brought up in conversation randomly when I had to take a long flight and one of them piped up how she just sits there and has orgasms to pass the time away!

Dafydd32 wrote:

Ok.... I decided to give this a go. And failed. lol. I'm probably not doing it right.

Oh don't say that. :-) This kind of thing is probably quite individual, like too much thinking messes it up for me. Maybe try another approach, perhaps shifting from scenario to sensation?

rose hip wrote:

Dafydd32 wrote:

Ok.... I decided to give this a go. And failed. lol. I'm probably not doing it right.

Oh don't say that. :-) This kind of thing is probably quite individual, like too much thinking messes it up for me. Maybe try another approach, perhaps shifting from scenario to sensation?

Thanks for the tip! I shall give it a try and let you know! lol x x

I have been known to think myself to cum, once or twice. If I am very horny I can do it quite easily.

I prefer to be stimulated to be honest, especially if a tongue is involved...

Not whilst awake, I don't think I have a high enough level of concentration :/

Have a google for Isabella Valentine. She creates self-hypnosis audios for this purpose. I've not had any luck myself but they're fun to try.

I don't thing I could now, but I am sure I could when I was younger.

I guess it is a sign of getting old. Lol

I've tried this, and think it might be possible, but it would take more effort than the manual way, sometime I'm really bored and have a lot of time I might try it again.

I also saw this on tv and would love to be able to do this. Sometimes I think it could be possible. A few times when I have been exceptionally horny and unable to do anything manual I have thought it possible, but i have never tried to, or tried hard enough and I think if possible it would take a lot of concentration and time without distractions. I love the idea of this though and it would be a huge turn on if my partner could do this. I guess its a rare gift though and high five to the people who can!

Not totally unassisted I guess; myself and my OH played chastity games in the past. I'd gone couple of weeks without an orgasm, but given her many. After two weeks it was my turn! Yay! So the device was unlocked and my OH insisted that I give her one more orgasm first. While licking all I could think about was cumming... and I did. She was a little surprised, and I was put straight back into the device.

I guess it's possible for anyone if you're horny enough, peaceful enough and you can really play out something very intimate and intense in your mind.

Must practice! :P

Wow! What a cool thing to be able to do - I'm rather envious!

If I could orgasm just from thought alone, I'd certainly be able to liven up my journey to work on the bus each morning.

Once, or maybe twice, I've had an orgasm from deep kissing while having my breasts stroked, or my nipples sucked, but that's it - I need something happening down below to come.

Guess I'm lucky ..or have a filthy mind. Havent done it often but the feeling when you tip over from precome to ejaculation is mindblowing. My entire body shudders from head to toe

Awesome