Power of the mind - orgasm through horny thoughts

I've had a good nosey through previous threads and can't find anything that describes what I have experienced.

i have a completely crazy imagination and what is known as a photographic memory. I can recall items or events quiet clearly even if I don't acknowledge them at the time (ie useful for when ex regularly lost his keys)

but since the return of my mojo(aka sex drive) I've discovered my wandering thoughts are often focusing on my recent sexual action. I find myself climaxing in the spot at recalling the intricate details I see them so vividly it's incredible. This has happened when driving, exercising, during normal conversation (ie voice of the person involved) as well as things like erotic sexting (which doesn't surprise me)

i guess what I'm asking is does anyone else spontaneously climax through thought. (by climax I mean I can feel my vagina pulsate/contract as it would through a penetrative sexual experience)

Funny question . And as a man I do . I have popped as it wear through thought alone . Not often I would say no more than a couple of times a year . It seems to happen the day after really good sex .... Does that help ....

That's amazing, makes me feel less of a freak.

I wish I could say it's directly connected to a recent occurrence but mine are quiet random and spontaneous. I might touch a certain item of clothing and it sets me off

I once drove from London to Lowestoft about 2 hour drive. As I was alone I was thinking about what me and my oh did the night before . I was rock hard and finished in less than ten mins . Maybe a combination of the type of movement and how I was feeling . But it's not just when I was driving .

When I'm awake I get the odd pulse when I'm turned on, but not a full on climax. I regularly climax fully when I'm asleep though- those dreams are the best!

SR36 wrote:

When I'm awake I get the odd pulse when I'm turned on, but not a full on climax. I regularly climax fully when I'm asleep though- those dreams are the best!

Ye find them messy though ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I'm so glad to see someone else gets this too! I regularly orgasm just from my thoughts, with no physical contact. It tends to happen if I'm feeling really horny and my mind wanders too much, I start to think about sex or recall past sexual experiences, then I can feel my clitoris tingling and my vagina pulsating... then WHAM! Full blown orgasm!

I try not to make a habit out of it, because embarassingly it has happened in front of people before (by accident, when I had less control over it). It's quite hard to stop my mind from wandering though when I'm in that mood!

Yes .... Same as sr36 . Many times in my dreams . I have even made love to my oh in my sleep . Does seem to have more to do with how I'm feeling rather than anything else . Knowing what I have done can be a turn on too . I do have quite a high drive anyway . Maybe that is also a factor ...........

I've never climaxed through thought alone. But it does push my orgasm closer... like if I'm masturbating (I masturbate on my stomach a lot haha) and then I imagine someone licking my downstairs from behind I cum a hell of a lot quicker. Haha.

Happens to both me and my wife, as well. I believe most people with a fairly high sex drive experience this now and then. We live in a distance relationship and meet every fortnight over a prolonged weekend, which means we often think of each other and recall some of our hottest moments, and then - BANG! it comes

Boogaloo wrote:

I'm so glad to see someone else gets this too! I regularly orgasm just from my thoughts, with no physical contact. It tends to happen if I'm feeling really horny and my mind wanders too much, I start to think about sex or recall past sexual experiences, then I can feel my clitoris tingling and my vagina pulsating... then WHAM! Full blown orgasm!

I try not to make a habit out of it, because embarassingly it has happened in front of people before (by accident, when I had less control over it). It's quite hard to stop my mind from wandering though when I'm in that mood!

This has happened to me too. If I'm around the kids I try and pretend I'm yawning or something. But I had one hit me so vividly the other day I held onto the nearest thing to me which was the kitchen work surface.

like I mentioned earlier is something I've only experienced recently, I guess I wanted to know if it was normal. I but I guess the concenus is that it's rare.

You lucky lot! It must be amazing to be able to orgasm so easily. You must be excellent at suppressing conflicting thoughts that hold many people back even during sex.

I suppose it is a dual edged sword though. I would need to wear nappies if I orgasmed every time I thought about sex. I would probably get quite dehydrated too!

I should clarify as a woman orgasming I'm not referring to full on squirt action just the pulsation and wetness, so yes my underwear can get a little wet.

AsYouWish! wrote:

You lucky lot! It must be amazing to be able to orgasm so easily. You must be excellent at suppressing conflicting thoughts that hold many people back even during sex.

I suppose it is a dual edged sword though. I would need to wear nappies if I orgasmed every time I thought about sex. I would probably get quite dehydrated too!

Haha! You'd be surprised actually - I find it much easier to orgasm by myself than with a partner, just because I've always got the thought in the back of my mind "oh god this is taking too long, I bet his tongue is tired" or "He's going to climax soon and I'm not there yet, hurry!" haha!

9/10 times I am able to get there though ;)

I can do this too, although the orgasms are never as satisfying compared to when I use a vibrator. And it's not so much recalling details or imagining sexual fantisies, but imagining specific stimulation, imagining clit and/or nipple stimulation. I often find it easier to some this way than masturbating manually, although the results are slightly less satisfying (I'm a tad reliant on my vibrating friends... whoops!)

redkite20 wrote:

I can do this too, although the orgasms are never as satisfying compared to when I use a vibrator. And it's not so much recalling details or imagining sexual fantisies, but imagining specific stimulation, imagining clit and/or nipple stimulation. I often find it easier to some this way than masturbating manually, although the results are slightly less satisfying (I'm a tad reliant on my vibrating friends... whoops!)

Your right, it isn't as satisfying as a physically achieved climax. Anything goes for me though, if my sexting or writing some erotica or just imagining some recent action it all gets me climaxing, I also find once the ball has started rolling it's hard to switch it off without physically masturbating.

if I'm having a particularly horny day I might masturbate a few times too to release some of the tension it can build up.

Never have, would be interesting though if I could.

I never thought I would be able to think myself to orgasm either, but I found out I was wrong. As previous posts have said, mind-orgasms are not as earthshatteringly intense as orgasms caused by physical stimulation. However, they still give you wonderful little bursts of pleasure. I just close my eyes, relax, focus...and then I feel a few spasms "down there" and then ohhhh!!!

Pretty much the only thing I can advise is to relax as much as possible. For women, orgasm is partially in the mind all the time, but is COMPLETELY in the mind when you are not being touched in any way. Just relax your mind, relax your body, take your time, and enjoy