Canadian post

I bought something online that's coming from Canada (non sexual) a few days ago and it's now in the uk at GBLALA. Do any of you know how long it usually takes for things to be sorted there for it to be ready for royal mail? Never done anything international with parcels before so I'm curious

From my experience last year, it should take no more than a week if it's now in the UK. I waited 4 days after I was notified it had arrived at customs...even though it was checked etc the same day it arrived they felt the need to keep it there until it was passed on. As it's from Canada, it might be a little longer because it's not within the EU. Hope it gets to you quickly and in one piece! ^_^ x

Once its in the UK it only usually takes a couple of working days if it being sent through royal mail. If its through fed ex or other couriers it can take a little longer

X

I think it's royal mail, I'm not sure lol. I can't track it on the royal mail site yet so I'll just have to wait and see

I find Canada Post are amazing, if you are unsure or have any questions if its with LH please feel free to let us know and we can explain everything for you :)

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I find Canada Post are amazing, if you are unsure or have any questions if its with LH please feel free to let us know and we can explain everything for you :)

It's not, but thank you :)

It actually arrived today lol that was so fast