Canada Post

I have a question for any Lovehoney users that have ordered shipments to Ontario.

How accurate do you guys find the estimated arrival date (for standard shipping)?

There's a very narrow time frame for when i'm able to recieve the shipment that I'd like, and I was curious about other Canadian users' expierences.

I'm not sure if there's many Canadian users around on the forums, however lovehoney have a US site that may make postage a but quicker for you. I'm pretty sure the same offers and great returns policy and all the other fab things lovehoney do will still apply :)

I order items from my OH on here all the time. What I've noticed is that the item sometimes arrives a day or two after the estimated delivery date. Sometimes it has arrived days earlier.

If it says it's estimated to arrive on a Saturday it will ALWAYS then arrive the following Monday. Generally it takes a weeek to arrive which is fab. The OH is also in Ontario.

So if it says Saturday then it's always the following Monday in mine and his experiance. The weekdays though are usually spot on.

ooh okay

I was hoping that if i order my package today or tomorrow, that it would arrive here exactly on the extimated date of the 26th (or early in the day on the 27th).

Another question: I'm assuming LoveHoney (USA) ships through Canada Post in Ontario, would the mailman leave the box by the door if I'm not around? Or do i have to sign something? My worry is that a neighbour or family member might accidently pick up my package instead. :(

((Sorry, I'm just nervous because this is my first time ordering any online product (let alone sex toys) through the mail lol))

I see no reason why it wouldn't arrive on the 26th or 27th, in my experiance my OH has always received his toys on the day specified unless it's a Saturday. As he says there's no post on a Saturday where he is, so it always comes on the Monday following.

Honestly I'm not too sure in regards to the USA site so sorry I'll be no help there, as I've always ordered from the UK site as has my OH.

The mailman here (The UK) has NEVER left my package outside and has always returned it to the depot for it to be redelivered. I'm not too sure about the Canada though. If they picked up the package would they open it? Since it is a discreet package it comes in so unless they open it they won't know what's inside.

AH! Bless don't be nervous, I always order online and I've never had a problem!

Welcome to the forums by the way.

thankfully the box is discret, but I told my family that i'm ordering a dress, so my worry is that they'll want to see it asap xD

(I am actually buying a local dress for next week, so i'm just gonna pretend that's what the shipment was for lol)

I guess I'll just have to get in better contact with my local postmen.

thanks for the welcome btw! haha =)